Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Petition) Open For Bussiness for Sims 3

ReignoflifeReignoflife Posts: 158 New Member
Not exaclty a petition.More of begging EA to make that expansion XD.

Just think though.With all theyve added.Fishing,gardening,journalist buildings,newspaper companies,actual job buildings,fridges that hold groceries.

They could make an amazing Open For Bussiness exp.

I miss the old one.

Comments

• Options
    Squirmy8494Squirmy8494 Posts: 43 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah I enjoyed OFB. Hope they make something similar to it in TS3!
  • Options
    DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Posts: 62 Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm pretty sure that's the first one they'll come out with. Frankly, I wish Seasons would be the first to release, or pets, but that's just me!

By the way, there are spaces after punctuation marks. Just thought you ought to know. ;)
    OSDDWo0.png
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Now..seasons was the only expansion i never bought.But i hear so much about it.How was it?
  • Options
    FreakAboutSimsFreakAboutSims Posts: 795 Member
    edited June 2009
    Whenever the first expansion pack is released, I hope they cover a variety of things the previous game had so we could get everything out of the way and start work on some newer ideas. I still miss my apartments, hotels, and male pregnancy.
  • Options
    SimsSims Posts: 151 Member
    edited June 2009
    I really liked the OFB EP. The only thing was that I would always have to have a home business because I hated the loading screens it would take to have your business somewhere else. Well problem solved with TS3. Please re-make it.
  • Options
    UnegoonoUnegoono Posts: 82 New Member
    edited June 2009
    OFB is the expansion I am waiting for the most. Soon as I started playing this game that was the first thing that came to my mind.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Exactly!

Now that we have this seamless environment thing,it would be amazing to own a few bussinesses around the neighboorhood.

I remember i could never stand the loading screens to my bowling alley/restaurant.So i built a second floor with a locked door and just made that my house.Left my whole family behind.Lol.
  • Options
    coolas32coolas32 Posts: 49
    edited December 2010
    this is a great one. i love the idea of open for business. it would really spice up sims 3 and make it more interesting
  • Options
    SassyPenguin96SassyPenguin96 Posts: 208 Member
    edited December 2010
    I never had this expansion, but I had wanted to get it. I would love to give it a try for Sims 3!!!
  • Options
    brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited December 2010
    I would love to have OFB for Sims 3. It was probably my favorite EP for sims 2, and would make sense to have it now that we have tattoo-ist and stylist. It bugs me that you can't run a salon or tattoo parlor out of your home like you could with OFB.
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • Options
    crazybadazycrazybadazy Posts: 1,144 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Many of the expansions you guys want are from ts2. Sims 3 is a new game so I want new expansions. OFB was fun but it eventually got old like all expansions, because of this, there should be new expansions instead of old ones.