Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone plays The Sims Online?

I was going through some of my old sim games and came across my old The Sims Online. Does anyone still play that game? Do anyone remember the game?....lol

Comments

• Options
    Drak_AngelDrak_Angel Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited November 2010
    i remember!
  • Options
    NokuoroNokuoro Posts: 3,413 New Member
    edited November 2010
    didn't The Sims Online get shut down? :(
  • Options
    hag1TSOTSOhag1TSOTSO Posts: 2,863 New Member
    edited November 2010
    The Sims Online was cancelled and put out of service. I used to play it for a while. The very first sim I made was named Tina Tart. On my first day playing, I went onto a love service/romance lot and kind of ruined a wedding. I was booing and (possibly) slapping the bride and flirting with the groom. LOL XD I got kicked out of the lot, but somehow got to return later.
  • Options
    keleyakeleya Posts: 7,303 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Nokuoro wrote:
    didn't The Sims Online get shut down? :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sims_Online

Indeed it did. Not only for financial reasons, but for a number of inappropriate behaviors by some players. It's all documented on Wikipedia.
  • Options
    YamariyaYamariya Posts: 44 Member
    edited November 2010
    hag1TSOTSO wrote:
    The Sims Online was cancelled and put out of service for financial reasons. I used to play it for a while. The very first sim I made was named Tina Tart. On my first day playing, I went onto a love service/romance lot and kind of ruined a wedding. I was booing and (possibly) slapping the bride and flirting with the groom. LOL XD

Omg lol i remember days like that...lol I Loved that game but it was so hard to make money cause i was in high school at the time and didn't own a credit card to buy...lol I didn't know they closed it down I wish they'll make another one but better and a little easier to skill and make money...lol
  • Options
    thegroovy1thegroovy1 Posts: 228 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Awww, I miss this game so much! :(
  • Options
    LittleVLittleV Posts: 8,565 Member
    edited December 2010
    You can't play it any more, it was shut down and no longer exists.
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited December 2010
    I remember going to a wedding and the people took so long to get on with it that my sim kept standing and waving her arms then yelling and doing that funny thing they did when in bladder desperation. People attending with me were having their sims complaining from being tired so I tried to serenade them before too many hit the floor. Some took naps on the pews, snoring loudly. We got reprimanded for making a racket in the back and causing a disturbance. :D By the time it was over there were puddles, we were very hungry and passing out. I was still new then, I didn't know I could hide and my needs would stay green.