Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Attending parties

So. I keep doing this, and i don't know if there's a way around it..

I keep attending parties but then if my sim smells bad or something, i cancel them going so they can shower, but than i can't find a way to get to the party again.. is there any way to go? Or am i completely screwed, ahaha.

Comments

• Options
    JezziezJezziez Posts: 208
    edited November 2010
    try going to map view and look for the party icon , it is purple :-]
  • Options
    JaylizabethJaylizabeth Posts: 10
    edited November 2010
    I did that! It wasn't there, it was weird!
  • Options
    JezziezJezziez Posts: 208
    edited November 2010
    then maybe the party is over :-/ either that or they just don't like you XD lol jk :)
  • Options
    xmyxohxmyxxmyxohxmyx Posts: 73 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Go into map view, and there should be a purple icon with a bunch of balloons above where the party venue is. Click on that and you should be able to go.
  • Options
    Bcfn24Bcfn24 Posts: 135 Member
    edited November 2010
    Could be a glitch. You should be able to see it in map view.
  • Options
    ErinBethErinBeth Posts: 69 Member
    edited June 2013
    I think I may be having the same problem. I have a Sim at the University and twice now she has been invited to a party and I have hit "Attend Party" when I get the notification an hour ahead of time. Nothing ever shows up in her queue about attending the party and she doesn't go. I go to map view to try to find the party and send her that way, but there are no purple icons or balloons anywhere. Is anyone else having this problem or has anyone else had it and figured out how to fix it?

Erin

Edit: I just noticed how old this thread is. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate any and all. I am going to continue scouring the forum as well, but this is the first thing I have found that even remotely sounds like my problem.