Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Insane Sims

Okay, anyone made an insane sim yet? Like, as one of their "personality" doohickeys or whatever?

If not, I highly recommend it. It's quite ammusing. Anyways, here are the things I've noticed so far that she does, all on her lonesome insane self without me making her do insane things...

She sleeps in her bathing suit.
She'll randomly change into her evening wear after a shower and begin talking to herself.
She talks to herself in the mirror a lot.
I can often times hear her giggling at nothing in particular.

Anyone else notice things their insane sim is up to? (I have to say the bathing suit thing threw me for a loop. At first I thought it was a glitch. lol!)

Comments

• Options
    AugieNIUAugieNIU Posts: 28 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Evil, Genius, Insane, Neurotic, Cant stand art.

I locked him in a room filled with art work.

but yes, Insane is rather amusing.
  • Options
    AngieraeAngierae Posts: 149 New Member
    edited June 2009
    One of my kids got insane as a AI-assigned trait when he aged up. I'm looking forward to this.
  • Options
    PhyroxisPhyroxis Posts: 105 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Okay, anyone made an insane sim yet? Like, as one of their "personality" doohickeys or whatever?

If not, I highly recommend it. It's quite ammusing. Anyways, here are the things I've noticed so far that she does, all on her lonesome insane self without me making her do insane things...

She sleeps in her bathing suit.
    She'll randomly change into her evening wear after a shower and begin talking to herself.
    She talks to herself in the mirror a lot.
    I can often times hear her giggling at nothing in particular.

Brilliantly HILARIOUS!

I found one talking to a wall.

Anyone else notice things their insane sim is up to? (I have to say the bathing suit thing threw me for a loop. At first I thought it was a glitch. lol!)

• Options
    HarleyQuinnHarleyQuinn Posts: 950 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hahahahaha AugieNIU... That's so MEAN! I LIKE it... LOL

:lol: Talking to a wall... oh man...
  • Options
    SimSevenSimSeven Posts: 738 New Member
    edited June 2009
    AugieNIU wrote:

*chuckles*
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited June 2009
    My insane sim killed a fly and ate it. :shock:
  • Options
    AugieNIUAugieNIU Posts: 28 New Member
    edited June 2009
    SimSeven wrote:
    AugieNIU wrote:

*chuckles*

My sister took my Sims 2 privileges away after my sim set the whole lot on fire, and then invited people over. he killed off the whole neighborhood.

I figure if my sims are going to be deranged, I might as well be the one to make them that way and avoid surprises.
  • Options
    JuliadotcomJuliadotcom Posts: 47 Member
    edited June 2009
    AugieNIU wrote:

LMAO! Love it! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AndriiyaAndriiya Posts: 58 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I sent my insane Sim to get a job, then right after that he called his boss and talked to her for over a full sim day. He was starving and about to pass out and he was still gabbing away on the phone lol.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Hahaha... I like it. lol
  • Options
    TantanTantan Posts: 110 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah.. I made an insane Sim and he goes to sleep in his formal wear.. and at first I thought it was a glitch until I read the "perks" of insane Sims. He also rode his bike in nothing but his swim wear (which happens to be a very, very short "speedo") and he talks to himself too! It's really funny. :-)
  • Options
    unknown5879unknown5879 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I just installed my game so the first thing to do is make a insane Sim. :mrgreen:

I wander if anyone made a insane family with one of them being sane. Would like to see how the sane one handles.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    xD Banana hammock bike wear. Nice.
    Yeah, I thought my sim wearing her bathing suit to bed was a glitch too. I said that already, but I really found it amusing.
    Where do you read these "perks" you speak of?
  • Options
    Tw1stTw1st Posts: 486 Member
    edited June 2009
    I made a sim who was insane, neurotic, evil, a kleptomaniac, and inappropriate. By far, she is the most entertaining sim I've made. She changes clothes randomly, and often goes to sleep in her bathing suit. She'll freak out, catch flies and eat them, she talks to herself, and she always has to clean everything. It's hilarious!
  • Options
    TantanTantan Posts: 110 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, I thought my sim wearing her bathing suit to bed was a glitch too. I said that already, but I really found it amusing.

Where it shows the Sims relationships, oppurtunities, etc.. you click the last tab, not sure what it's called, and it shows you your traits, and when you put the cursor over them it has bullets and the "perks" about the individual traits. :-D
  • Options
    grinsgrins Posts: 258 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yup, the first sim I created I made insane. Entertaining, indeed! Haha.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Tantan wrote:

Where it shows the Sims relationships, oppurtunities, etc.. you click the last tab, not sure what it's called, and it shows you your traits, and when you put the cursor over them it has bullets and the "perks" about the individual traits. :-D

Huh! Cool! Imma check that out right now! Thanks. :)
  • Options
    aquarian93aquarian93 Posts: 71 New Member
    edited June 2009
    AugieNIU wrote:

LOL! What happend afterwards
  • Options
    SimsqueenSimsqueen Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    AugieNIU wrote:
    SimSeven wrote:
    AugieNIU wrote:

*chuckles*

My sister took my Sims 2 privileges away after my sim set the whole lot on fire, and then invited people over. he killed off the whole neighborhood.

I figure if my sims are going to be deranged, I might as well be the one to make them that way and avoid surprises.

OMG that's hillarious i hadn't made an insane sim ut now that've i've read all this i might just have to do that sounds like a blast
  • Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited June 2009
    ok! this is the funniest post i seen today! i am off to start a new guy staring a insane sim! thanks for the idea guys!!
  • Options
    AstromiciAstromici Posts: 114 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Time for an insane sim...
  • Options
    claymeganpruittclaymeganpruitt Posts: 1,788 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My insane sim killed a fly and ate it. :shock:
    :shock:
  • Options
    SevySevy Posts: 62 Member
    edited June 2009
    My first Sim was insane, I swear she does not understand the concept of sleeping in pajamas, so far she has slept in everything but them, I find it highly amusing.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Same here. She's actually only worn her everyday clothes by choice, once. I was SHOCKED to see her walking around in them.
    I love the option to ask people if they've "caught anything good lately."
    That one makes me crack up every time I do it, just because I can picture someone asking ME if I've caught any good fish... I'd be like... 🐸🐸🐸🐸? LOL!!
  • Options
    PancakeliciousPancakelicious Posts: 2,585 New Member
    edited April 2010
    lolop, insane sims are so funny. I had one that was just screaming for ages because she was attacking herself with her hand.