Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Security Adventure in France

I'm on the adventure where your sim has to patrol the museum in France because the security guards keep quitting. I can't even get started. Can someone tell me what to do?

Comments

• Options
    marie25marie25 Posts: 488 New Member
    edited November 2009
    ok after you report into the sim go to the museum and go to the second floor to the egyptian gallery and then report to the sim. Then you will have to go back to the museum and visit the chinese exibit on the first floor there will be a hole in the wall. Use it and it will reveal a secret door. report back to the sim and he will have you go back and use the door to find your way to the basment and at the end of the basement you will find a chest that has some bones. take the bones to the cemetery and at the back of the cemetery there will be some rooms with doors. There will be a whole in the ground use it and it will open a door. Put the bones in the chest and then you will be done.
  • Options
    Jdelgado147Jdelgado147 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I did exactly as you said and it did not register as being complete. Is something wrong with the game?
  • Options
    SketchElderSketchElder Posts: 3,517 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Go upstairs and walk through the Egyptian exhibit until the game tells you to report back.
  • Options
    mblunkmblunk Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I've gotten to the point where I stuck my hand in the hole in the wall. I was then able to go around the corner, through the secret door and then through the outside down that leads down to the basement. But the only part of the basement I can get to has a room with two pushable statues, then a hall, then a room with a few crates at one end and a treasure chest at the other. No bones. How do I get to the rest of the basement?
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I think there's a torch you have to pull.
  • Options
    MissMelissaDMissMelissaD Posts: 1
    edited December 2009
    been stuck on this one fer a while now. im pretty sure ive explored the whole museum, i have no remains in my inventory.. dont recall getting any. the tombstone in the last room says its the remains, but i cant do anything besides mourn; which just opens the door to get out.. is there a glitch or am i just missing something?
  • Options
    mas895mas895 Posts: 1
    edited August 2010
    All you have to do is go to the egyptian exhibit and view pretty much everything until it tells you to report in. it took me quite a while to figure it out too. lol. :))
  • Options
    BeXi999BeXi999 Posts: 1
    edited September 2010
    I did all this and it said to report in, yet I have no one to report in too. whats up with that?
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    You report to the Sim who gave you the adventure. Something must have happened to that Sim (death, move, etc.) if you don't have anyone to report to. Cancel the adventure by right-clicking on it and wait for it to get offered again, with a new Sim to report to.
  • Options
    Lory_19Lory_19 Posts: 6
    edited September 2010
    I'm having problem in this mission, the hole where the remains are supposed to be keep telling me is empty, so I can't find them