Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Touble at the Museum- Dead curator help

Hey I am at the end of the "trouble at the Museum" challenge in france. I have the dead curators remains, and I am at the cemetery, but I don't know how to place a grave for him there, or where!

Help!

Comments

• Options
    YahtzamiYahtzami Posts: 6,301 Member
    edited September 2010
    There will be 5 tombs at the back that your sim can enter. Each one has a chest in it. You need to find the one that is glowing and take what is in the chest and then put the curator's remains in that chest. There is a switch or two that you will need to find and activate to get to all the chests.
  • Options
    Lory_19Lory_19 Posts: 6
    edited September 2010
    I'm having a problem with this mission! I examine the hole where the remains are supposed to be, but it keep telling me that the hole is empty, and I have done everything right!
  • Options
    SmeeliaSmeelia Posts: 2,334 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Lory_19 wrote:
    I'm having a problem with this mission! I examine the hole where the remains are supposed to be, but it keep telling me that the hole is empty, and I have done everything right!

You could check your inventory, it's possible you got the remains the first time but just didn't notice.

I can't really remember the details of this quest, I think there is a grave you have to mourn at so you might have to do that before you can get the remains. It's possible you missed another step as well so check around for anything else.

If it's really not working then you could just drop the quest (by right clicking the icon in the Opportunities tab) and then pick it up again later and hopefully you'll be able to get the items then.
  • Options
    Lory_19Lory_19 Posts: 6
    edited September 2010
    I have done everything and nothing; I guess I'll drop it and take it again later! Thank You!!!