Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Changing the appearance of a child

I have a sim family, did the usual thing and they got 2 children. However, while their parents look fantastic, the children do not.

Does anybody know how to change their face shape once they are an adult? I know Sims 2 use to have the cosmetic surgery machine that came with the Showbiz career award. Does Sims 3 have anything like that?

Comments

• Options
    SlinkyScrapSlinkyScrap Posts: 1,551 Member
    edited June 2009
    It's not possible right now. You can only modify hair, eyebrows, facial hair, and clothes.
  • Options
    memi3259memi3259 Posts: 58 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think you can use a cheat. Just type "edit in cas" in the cheatbox.(you know, without the "")

I'm not sure if if works beacause my computer sucks and won't play the game, but I read somewhere that it will. It'll take you back to CAS and let you edit the sim.

Hope the cheat works! :wink:
  • Options
    anit1983anit1983 Posts: 886 Member
    edited June 2009
    I had some adopted kids who came out looking Horrifying! If I had known about that cheat I would have tried it, but since I have been playing them for a while their looks have kind of grown on me.
  • Options
    saricaelinorsaricaelinor Posts: 422 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I've heard a lot of reports that that cheat doesn't work (along with a lot of the ones in the prima guide.)