Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twinbrook Library Fix - How again?

How do I add skill books into the Twinbrook library?

I know they don't have any when you first load the game, and it involves going into Edit Town mode. I thought just droping down some new bookshelves would solve the problem, but none of the skill books came up. Is there a trick I'm not doing correctly?

Comments

• Options
    DreghertDreghert Posts: 16 New Member
    edited September 2010
    You have to use the right bookcases. That I know of, only the one with the clear shelves, called "Penningway Bookshelf" for $710, from the base game, and the "Faire Book Shelf" for 700, downloaded from the store, will have them. Other downloaded ones might, but I do not have access to all of them, so I cant check.
  • Options
    ZeekSliderZeekSlider Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited September 2010
    Thank you!
  • Options
    SketchElderSketchElder Posts: 3,517 New Member
    edited September 2010
    You can also use the Book Corral from the base game.
  • Options
    srodrig2005srodrig2005 Posts: 50 Member
    edited October 2010
    How do you get the toddler books in the library. I have a library I am building but I can't seem to get toddler books. I got the adult skill books.
  • Options
    SketchElderSketchElder Posts: 3,517 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Toddler books are in the Classically Tasteful Literature Shelving and the Shelves de Libro, if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    srodrig2005srodrig2005 Posts: 50 Member
    edited October 2010
    Thank you very much SketchElder. The Shelves de libro did not work for me but the Classically Tasteful Literature Shelving did the job. Now I can be a happy simmer again.