Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Story..Double Standards

I had this story prewritten, for a lonng time. Due to my suckish, laziness, I never did the pictures for it. Now I did and Its brand spanking new.

Wordpress:
http://doublestandardsstory.wordpress.com

Sims 3:
http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=261051

Rec if you like...
Comment if you dont. :)

Thank You Soo Much for taking the time to read.

Holla:) :lol:

Comments

• Options
    kiannda8700kiannda8700 Posts: 9
    edited September 2010
    bumppss
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    bump
  • Options
    countthestarscountthestars Posts: 556
    edited September 2010
    Hmm.. interesting story so far. There were a couple of typing errors, but overall it was pretty well written. Just a couple concerns: is the main girl named Aireen or Riley? It also seems a little strange to get off 15 years early for a 17 year sentence on good behavior, but that could just be me. Now I wanna know what got her locked up in the first place! Anyway the story is definitely intriguing, and I'm excited to find out what happens next.
  • Options
    edited September 2010

First, Thank You Soo Much, for taking the time to read.

Second, Yea. Mostly Copy & Paste. I kept going though the story saying, no that's not write, and changed some parts and not the whole Story.

Third, Here name is Aireen, Its means peaceful, So Kinda Ironic...

Fourth, Thank You for pointing out the mistakes, I will go and change it on my blog, with the storyboard, not much I can really do about it...

I can't tell you just let, how she got locked but, it will be told later in the story
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Oops, almost forgot...:)

Yea, I didn't really think about the whole released on good behavior thing, but Yea. So, now that you mentioned it...It does sound kinda odd, but you know...Yea. :). I didn't know what other way to get her released..Haha never been in juvy before...:)
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    bumpss