Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Buying clothes on the sims 3

Hey all

I've only recently started playing the sims 3 but can't figure out how or where to buy clothes for my sim. In the sims 2 you just had to go to a shopping lot but on this one i just can't figure it out

Can anyone point me in the right direction????

Comments

• Options
    saricaelinorsaricaelinor Posts: 422 New Member
    edited June 2009
    There are no clothing stores, all the possible clothes in the game are contained in your dresser so just click on your dresser and edit outfit.
  • Options
    aarinaarin Posts: 7,260 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You cannot buy clothing. You can change your Sims outfit however, at any dresser.
  • Options
    Silvertiger605Silvertiger605 Posts: 132 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You just click on a dresser and then "Plan Outfit"-it takes you to Create a Sim where you can then plan various outfits.
  • Options
    Kyla419Kyla419 Posts: 31 New Member
    edited June 2009
    There is no where to buy clothes on the sims 3. Buy a dresser, then click plan outfit. It will let you pick a new outfit and design it like you do in CAS.
  • Options
    LadySimLadySim Posts: 23 New Member
    edited June 2009
    EmmaT1984 wrote:
    Hey all

I've only recently started playing the sims 3 but can't figure out how or where to buy clothes for my sim. In the sims 2 you just had to go to a shopping lot but on this one i just can't figure it out

Can anyone point me in the right direction????

ummm u have to buy a dresser. click the dresser and click plan outfit... from there it should take u to CAS(create a sim)