Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next expansion pack.... "Sims 3 Makin Magic" or something like that

Now that we have vampires i would like E.A. to make a Sims 3 remake of my all time favourite sims game..... Makin' Magic.
i think that i could be a good game to remake and E.A. could do something like make The Vampires and Witches natural enemies :evil: . They could also add in pets (e.g cat, toads, owl, snake, ect)

features

new town - Lady Lunar village

Lady Lunar village - myth is that it was founded by one of the most powerful witches in sim history. it is a very large village
modelled after salem.

New creature - werewolf, vampire witch hybrid (very rear to conceive)
Ability to cast spells
Use a broom stick
New buildings - church (were sims can get married)
Good :wink: and evil :evil: witches
New career - slayer (doesn't kill but finds a way to reverse the vampire back to a human sim) , potion making to aid other Witches
Features weather (rain, thunder, lightning)
Covens of vampires and witches
New objects - crystal ball, spell book, chemistry set, ect
New Traits - Gifted potion maker, twisted tongue (learns the ancient sim language faster, useful for spell casing)
wicked wand hand (learns the casting skill faster)
new hairstyles
new outfits

this is only some please add more and tell me what u think

Comments

• Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited August 2010
    Lol il laugh if it's like proper D&D magic, with stoneskins, goblins, trolls, undead, magic missile, etc...
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    DajaboDajabo Posts: 937 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Hi and Welcome to the forums! I think there is going to be a Magic expansion because we can meet magicians in Sunset Valley. :-)
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited August 2010
    YES! MAGIC! My all time favorite as well!
  • Options
    HarleyRoxSoxHarleyRoxSox Posts: 360 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Makin' Magic was my favorite Sims 1 EP, and I would be ecstatic if they made a full magic EP for Sims 3!
  • Options
    littlesmirklittlesmirk Posts: 3,955 New Member
    edited August 2010
    @HarleyRoxSox, FTW I love your siggy, Supernatural is freaking amazing!

But I'm betting that they make something with Magic when it come to that Sims Medevial release next year.
  • Options
    ricmckinneyricmckinney Posts: 2,371 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Welcome to the forums.

I'd just quickly like to point out that we had vampires in The Sims 2.

I'd also like to point out that those animals you mentioned would make more sense in a 'pets' expansion pack.

Also, we got Magic again in The Sims 2, and we will almost definitely get in in The Sims 3., because it's so popular.

Personally, I'd like an all new idea for the next expansion pack. Ambitions is the only brand new idea we've gotten so far, and I'd like to see another one.

Interesting ideas, though.
  • Options
    awesome_phoebeawesome_phoebe Posts: 2,808 Member
    edited August 2010
    I personally don't want it...well not until later. I personally want a seasons/pets EP.

Oh and I agree with ricmckinney, I like the new EP's they have come out with like Ambitions. I want more of them :)
  • Options
    rekaaarekaaa Posts: 872 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I personally don't want it...well not until later. I personally want a seasons/pets EP.

Oh and I agree with ricmckinney, I like the new EP's they have come out with like Ambitions. I want more of them :)
    I personally hated seasons :) I think makin' magic would be AWESOME in sims3 I wants pets also 8D
  • Options
    Hotty5009Hotty5009 Posts: 3,895 Member
    edited August 2010
    dyy830 wrote:
    Now that we have vampires i would like E.A. to make a Sims 3 remake of my all time favourite sims game..... Makin' Magic.
    i think that i could be a good game to remake and E.A. could do something like make The Vampires and Witches natural enemies :evil: . They could also add in pets (e.g cat, toads, owl, snake, ect)

features

new town - Lady Lunar village

Lady Lunar village - myth is that it was founded by one of the most powerful witches in sim history. it is a very large village
    modelled after salem.

New creature - werewolf, vampire witch hybrid (very rear to conceive)
    Ability to cast spells
    Use a broom stick
    New buildings - church (were sims can get married)
    Good :wink: and evil :evil: witches
    New career - slayer (doesn't kill but finds a way to reverse the vampire back to a human sim) , potion making to aid other Witches
    Features weather (rain, thunder, lightning)
    Covens of vampires and witches
    New objects - crystal ball, spell book, chemistry set, ect
    New Traits - Gifted potion maker, twisted tongue (learns the ancient sim language faster, useful for spell casing)
    wicked wand hand (learns the casting skill faster)
    new hairstyles
    new outfits

this is only some please add more and tell me what u think

Agreed, Making Magic was so fun. Welcome to the forums aswell. :)
  • Options
    NicjamezNicjamez Posts: 425 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Welcome to the forums!

I'd like to see magic again, its still my favorite ep to date.
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited August 2010
    Id like wands and spell schools:

Abjuration - protection

Conjuration - Summoning

Evocation - Offensive spells using energy

Transmutation - Changing
    environment/alteration

Necromancy - Negative energy + undead.

Divination - Seeing the unseen/unknown

Illusion - Trickery of the eye.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    ShallaeShallae Posts: 3,166 Member
    edited August 2010
    I love the makin magic EP, and I am still hoping for a sims 3 version. I don't know about the church (*shakes head, no way should there be a church*) but I like the idea of witches, maybe even zombies o.O And yeah I think they should go with werewolf/pets EP. But yeah..I am def. wating for a makin magic EP :P
  • Options
    nym1997nym1997 Posts: 2,963 New Member
    edited August 2010
    They should make a Makin Magic/university ep
    i would love for my sims to go to Hogwarts
  • Options
    littlemissleolittlemissleo Posts: 2,445 Member
    edited August 2010
    If they made a magic EP (makin' magic is my all-time fav), it would be soo cool (assuming they don't screw it up).

<3 MAGIC
  • Options
    SimGuy777SimGuy777 Posts: 1,672 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I want my seasons/pets first, but I want them to dedicate a whole EP to magic though. Maybe like Making Magic was.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Would it be cool if they mixed University/ college life with Makin' MAGIC so u could have a magic school with dorms
    *Spoiler*
    Hogwarts
  • Options
    ShallaeShallae Posts: 3,166 Member
    edited August 2010
    nym1997...you just said that...
  • Options
    abigfan819abigfan819 Posts: 862 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I want weather to be added first. i know a lot people on here don't want it or whole expansion pack dedicated to it but i do i don't want them to wreck weather when we get plus they could do so much with weather i have a whole freaking list in my head!! then magic would be cool! then i could make the russos like i did with sims 2 that would be fun!!
  • Options
    razberriarazberria Posts: 80 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Do a remake of Making Magic town for Sims 3 and add weather to it :)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    weather+makin magic+pets=awesome ep
  • Options
    BasicSoul666BasicSoul666 Posts: 2
    edited August 2010
    Welcome to the forums.

I'd just quickly like to point out that we had vampires in The Sims 2.

I'd also like to point out that those animals you mentioned would make more sense in a 'pets' expansion pack.

Also, we got Magic again in The Sims 2, and we will almost definitely get in in The Sims 3., because it's so popular.

Personally, I'd like an all new idea for the next expansion pack. Ambitions is the only brand new idea we've gotten so far, and I'd like to see another one.

Interesting ideas, though.

Agree it would be nice if you had to go to a special school if you wanted to become a witch or wizard. And it would be so great if EA makes some other animals than just Dogs and Cats. I like the idea about farm land.
    It would also be fun if an amusement park EP or something like that.