Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

store download errors

im running the game as administrator but at the end of each download from the store it says that there has been and error and i should take a look at the log ..... every download does the same!!!! any way i can fix this im getting really annoyed with EA and the way they take your money but wont give you what youve ordered without jumping through 700 control panel hoops!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Emoolatte23Emoolatte23 Posts: 108
    edited August 2010
    You can redownload the items from the store. Check your purchase history.
  • Options
    CelandriaCelandria Posts: 1
    edited August 2010
    I've the same problem, but I have tried redownloading them from the purchase history - It didn't work :(
  • Options
    KelbygrimmKelbygrimm Posts: 76 New Member
    edited August 2010
    before the download is even sent to the launcher i'm prompted to log in but when i do it wants me to do it over and over, i wish i could get my stuff!
  • Options
    KelbygrimmKelbygrimm Posts: 76 New Member
    edited August 2010
    before the download is even sent to the launcher i'm prompted to log in but when i do it wants me to do it over and over, i wish i could get my stuff!
  • Options
    microblissmicrobliss Posts: 1
    edited September 2010
    THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a few things from the store but none of them showed up on my 'download' page in the launcher.
    I went to 'Purchase History' and tried re-downloading the items. they show up on the 'downloads' page but after a few minutes a message pops up saying error and they dont install!

help anyone?
  • Options
    delightfuldelightful Posts: 29 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Kelbygrimm wrote:

Im thought I was the only one going thru this!That log in box is annoying. I just downloaded some stuff about a month ago so Im not sure whats going on! I've never had a problem with the store. I use Firefox since windows7 doesn't work. I tried downloading in game with the download dashboard. The status says queued for download but I get no prompt to install. HELP!
  • Options
    MissDanielleDwyerMissDanielleDwyer Posts: 58 New Member
    edited September 2010
    I have this same problem, but on my laptop. when i access the sims 3 website and i sign in, if i go to my account view or try to buy simpoints it REPEATEDLY asks me to sign in then sends me back to the main page. I've never had that problem on my desktop, Its so frustrating. But i did find a way around it. I go into the store in game. Doesnt hassle me there at all.