Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Saving Resources Moodlet

The Eco-Friendly trait included with Ambitions has a lot of unique moodlets associated with it. One of the biggest is the "Saving Resources" moodlet that pops up every time your Sim rides a bike instead of driving a car. (There's also a negative moodlet for the opposite).

However, I can't figure out what that moodlet's picture is. I know what it represents and how to get it. I just can't figure out what the picture is. Here it is, in case anyone doesn't know:

scaled.php?tn=0&server=196&filename=savingresources.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

It's probably something completely obvious that I'm missing. But if someone could clue me in, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Alexurt1Alexurt1 Posts: 3,328 New Member
    edited August 2010
    The hand: Saving

The Tree: Resources

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    HaleyBugglezHaleyBugglez Posts: 113
    edited August 2010
    Alexurt1 wrote:
    The hand: Saving

The Tree: Resources

:mrgreen:

Oh wow.

I thought it was a hand holding a broccoli :oops:
  • Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited August 2010
    Nukapei wrote:
    The Eco-Friendly trait included with Ambitions has a lot of unique moodlets associated with it. One of the biggest is the "Saving Resources" moodlet that pops up every time your Sim rides a bike instead of driving a car. (There's also a negative moodlet for the opposite).

However, I can't figure out what that moodlet's picture is. I know what it represents and how to get it. I just can't figure out what the picture is. Here it is, in case anyone doesn't know:

scaled.php?tn=0&server=196&filename=savingresources.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

It's probably something completely obvious that I'm missing. But if someone could clue me in, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks!

hand saving picture ie trees etc.

its the Saving the Environment moodest there's a link here that gives you some info

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Moodlets#Environmentalism

hope this helps
  • Options
    jafo88fanjafo88fan Posts: 577 Member
    edited August 2010
    It looks to me like a hand planting a sapling, so a hand holding a tree definitely fits.
  • Options
    NukapeiNukapei Posts: 88 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I suppose that's what it is. It always looked to me like a hand twirling a balled-up leaf with a chopstick, or a leaf-shaped lollipop, lol. Obviously neither is correct. I was just curious. I guess a hand holding a tree/sapling makes sense, though.

Thanks! :D