Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did I ever thank EA for that multi-fish tank? Cuz I need to!

So, I had just sent my two Simmies out for dinner together, since this was my World-Renowned Surgeon's night off ;) I was just sort of roaming around the house checking it out and all the sudden the fish tank catches my eye as two of the lobsters have pink things floating around them! I check it out, and make sure to catch it on video. Sure enough, I have a video of two lobsters "WooHoo-ing" in the tank, and a third lobster comes in! I have the video uploaded to my Studio. You guys should DEFINITELY check it out :P

And yes, I posted this elsewhere, but I really felt the need to show this to everyone :P

Comments

• Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited August 2010
    I didn't see any movies in your studio.

Awwwww, woohooing lobsters. Gonna have to try that out in my game. :D
  • Options
    WivvygraceWivvygrace Posts: 33
    edited August 2010
    My apologies, I fixed it. The lobsters are up now :)
  • Options
    kerby414kerby414 Posts: 1,188 New Member
    edited August 2010
    that is too funny! I have got to get one of those tanks. I wonder if it does the same to all the types of fish....

thanks for posting that!
  • Options
    Katwoman107Katwoman107 Posts: 70
    edited August 2010
    how interesting! I would of never known! did you only had two lobsters in it originally? or were there other fishes too? I want to try this ! ahehehe :mrgreen:
  • Options
    WivvygraceWivvygrace Posts: 33
    edited August 2010
    There were only two lobsters in the tank to begin with, yes. And I'm fairly sure that it will work with all kinds of fish since it worked with those. You just have to be prepared and watch for it... Might seem kinda awkward though, looking in on your fish :P
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited August 2010
    Okay, saw it. Adorable, with the little pink hearts floating up. Of course, no other mating animations, hehehe, but....cute nonetheless. :shock: ;)

Definetly gonna try this--- with lobsters and maybe jellyfish. Did you know that jellyfish "leap" out of the water too? :shock:

Jumpin' Jellyfish!
    Screenshot-3060.jpg
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    edited August 2010
    It's the wonders of nature. :D
  • Options
    DarkFireFlyDarkFireFly Posts: 1,514 Member
    edited August 2010
    Wow, fishtank love! Funny! Thanks for telling about it.
  • Options
    luckwisherluckwisher Posts: 45 Member
    edited August 2010
    That is cool hadn't used the fish tank yet but gonna have to now lol. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited August 2010
    Okay, not to sound dumb, but "multi-fish" tank? Which expansion pack is that from? I've got every one except for the high-end stuff one.
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    edited August 2010
    Thank you for sharing that with us! I just love the little unlooked for surprises in this game.

Halle - the fish tank is in the High End Loft stuff pack. That was the only reason I bought it :lol:
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    AmpatentAmpatent Posts: 108 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Lol, how anticlimactic, reminds of the days when Sims had kids by kissing.

It's a shame the fish in the tank are all the same size. Kind of annoying having a goldfish and a tuna in my aquarium that are both the size of a hand.
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited August 2010
    jaletu2005 wrote:
    Halle - the fish tank is in the High End Loft stuff pack. That was the only reason I bought it :lol:

Hey, thanks a ton! Guess I have to buy it... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    whateverusay1981whateverusay1981 Posts: 234 Member
    edited August 2010
    Cool, thanks for sharing. never knew the tank allowed for this to happen. I guess I can start buying the tank for my sims again.
  • Options
    BlasphemieBlasphemie Posts: 246 New Member
    edited August 2010
    omg thanks for sharing that is sooo cute. I never noticed that before I am gonna have to pay more attention to my fishies now lol

I wonder if this happens alot or if it is rare kindof thing?