May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite sims song (sims 1,2, or 3)

I really really want to download Lady Antebellum's I Need You Now in simlish onto my ipod. Does anyone else have a favorite sims song they want to listen to all the time

Comments

• Options
    WizardOfSmozWizardOfSmoz Posts: 4,306 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Not in simlish. :lol:
    Plus I hate the songs they choose.
  • Options
    xmenchick05xmenchick05 Posts: 568 New Member
    edited August 2010
    i think I might be crazy then lol
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited August 2010
    I'm not onto the songs from ts3 too much. I love the music from ts1, very nostalgic for me. I have "arch of the sim" (ts2) as one of my ringtones on my phone. I also have metallica, the theme from magnum PI and theme from looney tunes. It's just fun and silly.
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited August 2010

glabe glarn

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    omg i miss superstar that had my favorite music ever that song reminded me of britney spears lol
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited August 2010
    Oh yeah! The love song set with the giant heart and a sims face in the middle, and the heavy metal set with Stonehenge and a dead tree!! I liked how the singer would pull an 'Ozzy' and do really weird poses!

I also liked those 'recording studio' songs as well!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    AmpatentAmpatent Posts: 108 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I don't know the name of the song, but I do remember it as my favorite of all time from the Sims series.

It's usually the first song to come up on the College station for the Sims 2 University.

Here's the song on YouTube, it's The Daylights - Outsider.

• Options
    riniraerinirae Posts: 3,916 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I already have the songs I like in simlish as the English version on my iPod, so it's all good. :)

• Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,167 Member
    edited August 2010
    I want to have the remix of the song "Sim Builder" (TS2 NL) to be a ringtone but I can't for some reason... :P
  • Options
    brian96brian96 Posts: 830 New Member
    edited August 2010
    TS2 Nightlife Junkie XL lol I know it has no words but the tune/beat/whatever is catchy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwCNSNIVObI&feature=related
  • Options
    Roxas982859Roxas982859 Posts: 749 New Member
    edited August 2010
    This is one of my favorite songs from sims 2! :D
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I really really want to download Lady Antebellum's I Need You Now in simlish onto my ipod. Does anyone else have a favorite sims song they want to listen to all the time

I love that song in simlish!! :-o
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    bump
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,381 Member
    edited August 2010
    There's only been a few songs throughout the whole series that I haven't liked. Currently my favorites include the one by Lady Antebellum and just about every song they have on the pop station (especially the one that starts out with "Uh-oh uh-oh). Oh and the one on the custom station by Dexter Furbish. :mrgreen:

Then enter the theme song from the Late Night trailer. :roll: I think I've watched that trailer for 20 times so far, just to hear that song. :lol:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    TheGreemSimTheGreemSim Posts: 116 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Savior - Rise Against, why a song like that would be on the sims is beyond me but is by far the best song on the game
  • Options
    PhantomflexPhantomflex Posts: 3,607 Member
    edited August 2010
    I like 3OH!3's Double Vision in Simlish.