Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Start Button Not Clickable!

🐸🐸🐸🐸 EA!

Seriously this is the last time I'm buying from EA Store. Their site is buggy as hell and so is their download manager.

I went with the direct download. I woke up early to get the download started and when it finally lets me add it to the download manager the download plain old won't start. There is a start button but it's grayed out and unclickable. Does ANYONE know how to fix this?

Comments

• Options
    YahtzamiYahtzami Posts: 6,301 Member
    edited June 2009
    Sign out of your EADM then sign back in. It should be good to go then. That is what I had to do. The DL just became available about 20 mins ago.

Fair warning tho...EVERYONE is trying to DL right now. Most of us are getting DL times of like, 5 hours or more.
  • Options
    ValkMissileValkMissile Posts: 123 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Try logging out and back in to the EADM. It became available at 10AM EST. Unfortunately the speeds are throttled due to the high amount of traffic.
  • Options
    TheTaoOfBillTheTaoOfBill Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I signed out and in about 3 times already. It's plain old not working. I can't even find anywhere to get my money back so I can just go to the store and buy it.
  • Options
    ValkMissileValkMissile Posts: 123 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Try going to http://eastore.ea.com/ click 'Customer Service' > 'Log in' > 'View recent order history and purchase details', then click on your order and select 'Download now with EA Download Manager'.
  • Options
    TheTaoOfBillTheTaoOfBill Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah that's the first thing I did to get it into the download manager in the first place.
  • Options
    YahtzamiYahtzami Posts: 6,301 Member
    edited June 2009
    Did you log out of EA Games...or out of the EA DL Manager? You have to log out of the DL Manager. I'm sorry you are having problems tho!