Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Woo-HOOO! We Have Lift Off!

I had to log out and then back in on my EADM...but it is DLing now!

Comments

• Options
    sharidanmcsharidanmc Posts: 234 New Member
    edited June 2009
    what?
  • Options
    YahtzamiYahtzami Posts: 6,301 Member
    edited June 2009
    I purchased my game as a DL through EA...those of us "geniuses" who did that thinking we would be playing into the wee hours of the morning discovered that we had to wait until 7 a.m. PST for the DL to be available.

I was just celebrating the fact that it was finally active and available to actually DL.

Of course, everyone in the free world must be DLing as well, because it is showing 2 hours until the DL is complete! I am not a patient person...and quite honestly, this is KILLING me! LOL
  • Options
    Lisa2900Lisa2900 Posts: 55 Member
    edited June 2009
    LOL...yep thats what I am thinking to!! :mrgreen: oh well at least its started now..now to kill another 2 hours!! LOL
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    OK...mine is up to THREE hours now!! It seems like the more it DL's the slower it goes. By the time it is finished, I will probably have waited another day! They should have let us DL it yesterday...we wouldn't have been installing it until about now anyway! ROFL
  • Options
    HILNUSHILNUS Posts: 245 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yahtzami wrote:
    OK...mine is up to THREE hours now!! It seems like the more it DL's the slower it goes. By the time it is finished, I will probably have waited another day! They should have let us DL it yesterday...we wouldn't have been installing it until about now anyway! ROFL
    lol don't forget You and probably a few thousand others are trying to download at same time.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I figured that...hey...I don't suppose y'all would stop DLing for a minute so I can finish DLing my game...would you?? ROFL (JUST KIDDING!)
  • Options
    FriofrenteFriofrente Posts: 9 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Stop downloading... it's slowing mine down. I started out at 2.6mb/s until all of you others started downloading!! ;). Can't wait to start my Sims and game with you all!

-Frio
  • Options
    rockbelly929rockbelly929 Posts: 591 New Member
    edited June 2009
    seeing as wat you are saying, im gonna wait to dl till l8er. might be quicker if i wait. im gonna have 2 anyway. my moms makiing me go 2 the library. cant wait till i can play. from wat people who bought it early sumhow say it is so awesome! i have totally been freaking out about this game! :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    TaraBear73TaraBear73 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My game is installing now..... so....excited! (Too bad I have to go to work today). :wink: :roll: 8) :mrgreen: :shock: