Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A more realistic sims

YinyagdragonYinyagdragon Posts: 13 New Member
edited March 20 in Forum Ideas & Feedback
Considering that the sims has had 3 different sets of games then we must come to the conclusion that there will be a Sims 4. The only question is, how could they make the sims better?! Well I think they'd have to make it even more realistic. Like, teenage pegnacy, longer impreganation period, making it longer for you to lose weight, pretinant diesases: such as cancer, allowing adults to be bald, no cheats :( , even more job options, you being aloud to see inside the buildings in town, and magical spells. But then I think and I'm just like, "Wait, isn't the sims supost to be like a dream land?" well then why not have more magic and more things that we don't get to enjoy in real life! I just can't wait for the sims to get even better.

(P.S. Wouldn't it be awesome if one of the new new jobs was Santa, or the Easter Bunny, I mean you could add them in there with like a Sims 3 Seasons/Holidays... Just sayin. X3)
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    livinsweet40livinsweet40 Posts: 952 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Considering that the sims has had 3 different sets of games then we must come to the conclusion that there will be a Sims 4. The only question is, how could they make the sims better?! Well I think they'd have to make it even more realistic. Like, teenage pegnacy, longer impreganation period, making it longer for you to lose weight, pretinant diesases: such as cancer, allowing adults to be bald, no cheats :( , even more job options, you being aloud to see inside the buildings in town, and magical spells. But then I think and I'm just like, "Wait, isn't the sims supost to be like a dream land?" well then why not have more magic and more things that we don't get to enjoy in real life! I just can't wait for the sims to get even better.

(P.S. Wouldn't it be awesome if one of the new new jobs was Santa, or the Easter Bunny, I mean you could add them in there with like a Sims 3 Seasons/Holidays... Just sayin. X3)
    if the game was more like real why would anyone want to play it i mean we live real life day after day. its nice to be able to escape into a life that you could only imagine living in real life that is why most people play any game because it takes you away from real life for a while
  • Options
    loli1290loli1290 Posts: 43 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I agree, and with no cheats it would be very hard to make people from real life properly
  • Options
    Candi_DylaCandi_Dyla Posts: 777 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I agree with Livinsweet40. Also, teen pregnancy would boost the rating of the game to M, which would mean that people of my age would not be able to purchase the game. A longer impregnation would be boring, Really I just want to pop the sucker out asap, same with weight gain and loss. Cancer is not really something people want in a game. Cancer is not fun. But cheats are, they would never deprive us of cheats. But just because I don't like your ideas doesn't mean other people won't. Don't let me make you feel bad, that really wasn't my intentions. I'm sorry if I seemed mean. Keep on coming up with ideas and sharing them :D
  • Options
    MissChatterboxMissChatterbox Posts: 4,277 New Member
    edited July 2010
    This s what people were saying when The Sims 2 came out
  • Options
    AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    edited July 2010
    I personally think The Sims 3 is all the realistic the sims will get. all though a sims 4 is possible I can't imagine what could be done to make the game better then it all ready is. The sims 3 is still developing yet lets just hold off a bit and see how things turn out there is no rush for a #4.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • Options
    AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    edited July 2010
    I'd rather they just make s3 eps for a while.

But, they could make different heights, sliders, etc. When technology's more advanced they could make a better artificial intelligence. Better graphics, there good, but they can always be improved. More customization, like you move decals with just a couple clicks.

There's not too much that could really be added as far as game play. Just things that could improve as technology improves; graphics, AI, etc. I'd like to see more realistic looking sims, but that's a matter of taste.

I think some traits should be sliders. Neat v. Sloppy, Extrovert v. Introvert, Mean v. Nice, Needy v. Loner. Everyone has some level of these things, so you shouldn't have to select them when you pick 5.

I'd like to see these sliders adjust over time depending on what the sim encounters over time. Especially when they are young.

Other than that, I'd like to see EA have a little competition, because EA makes me sick.
  • Options
    superzack96superzack96 Posts: 812 New Member
    edited July 2010
    well honestly i think The Sims 3 has AMAZING graphics & i personally think that the sims 3 should have been a continuation of the sims 2 instead of a prequel to the sims & the sims 2.....also i really dont think there will be a sims 4,mainly bc if the graphics get any better, i think my laptop will explode!!! & also i think that if there is a "The sims 4" i think that it will have a different theme or a different time zone like Medievil,or coloniel or something like that or maybe they will keep on making the sims 3 EP'S....? who knows?,only time can tell.......p.s.....i LUUUUV the idea of a santa clause carrer(spelt wrong)
  • Options
    AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    edited July 2010
    If they do make it, I hope it will be a decade from now, because I'm not buying the whole series again without a good reason.

aside: Yeah right, that what's said last time. Well, it's what I should do. Or, maybe I should quit talking to myself.

Oh, who I kidding? I have compulsion to buy everything that comes out for this game, because I am a glutton for punishment.

But, just keep make EPs, they make me much happier.
  • Options
    FtzPlayerFtzPlayer Posts: 426
    edited July 2010
    I hope we don't get The Sims 4 until 2016. I just bought The Sims 3, sheesh...
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2010
    I'd like to see smarter ai with sims I'm not playing. I want them to ask my sims out,to parties,to marry them etc.

I also think in the sims 4 they should have more realisic and better looking faces. Regarding cheating the game would be no fun if you couldn't cheat. I use testingcheats a lot.
  • Options
    Hintomint82Hintomint82 Posts: 462 Member
    edited July 2010
    I don't really want to think about a Sims 4 now. I've just now gotten into playing The Sims 3 how I want to play it, and there are still some key elements missing (pets, dating, weather, etc.). If they do make a Sims 4, I hope it's not for many years to come.

That said, I agree with the original poster who said that if the game becomes too realistic, no one will want to play it. The closer to real it gets, the less fun it is to play. Topics like teenage pregnancy and cancer just aren't fun to me. I'd rather the Sims keep its lighthearted tone by default while the modding community comes up with whatever extras they'd like to add.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top