Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Frustrating Design Mode Saving Issue

This is so frustrating and so strange (so much so its actually kinda fascinating).

I can not seem to save any type of design modification in design mode.
Sure the pattern or item I am playing around with will show up as saved, but when I load up the game again the modified pattern, or color changed object will be gone from the bin. This goes for patterns, clothes, furniture, and other objects.

I'm not talking about something downloaded. Not a mod, or a 3rd party object/clothing. They seem to all show up fine. No, I'm talking about that dress that came with the game, that's too pink and I want it to be green instead. If I save it after I've changed the color in design mode it will show up as saved. However the next time I play the game, the dress is gone PooF!

Strange, isn't it? Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance and sorry for sounding so nubletey. Oh, and my lousy grammar, there.

Comments

• Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited July 2010
    Did you bt chance delet user presets at one time? My niece did that and, even though the file was recreated, nothing she did as far as design or hair, eye colors etc... ever saved again. It claimed sucess but, it never stayed. She had to manually uninstall, reinstall to fix it.

Of course move your Saves Folder to a safe place first to save your games.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    GenaeveGenaeve Posts: 42 Member
    edited July 2010
    Thank you, very much, Dark. I am not looking forward to a full reinstall.

Thank you, again. I'll see if that works.