Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Free Stuff Category?

hey Ea and anyone else who may read this. I've just spent almost an hour going through each and every category looking out for the free downloads. What I was thinking was, would it be too difficult to make a Free Stuff Category, so those of us who can't always afford to buy points, don't have to trawl through each little drop down menu?

It was just a suggestion that I thought of and I'd be interested to see what others think and if it's somethng that could be actualised.

Thanks so much!!

Comments

• Options
    keleyakeleya Posts: 7,303 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Most everybody just uses this thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/113871.page
  • Options
    iammypersonaiammypersona Posts: 1,968 New Member
    edited July 2010
    @Keleya: Hey, thanks for the link! I was looking for that thread not too long ago. :)
  • Options
    keleyakeleya Posts: 7,303 New Member
    edited July 2010
    @Keleya: Hey, thanks for the link! I was looking for that thread not too long ago. :)

No problem. I bookmarked that thread when I first found it all those months ago.
  • Options
    tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited July 2010
    I noticed about three weeks ago, more or less, that they did put a section up for free stuff.
    The same day they put the section up for registration rewards. The section was called 'Gifts' and was posted right there under registration rewards. Then before the day was over, they removed the 'Gift' section. o.O
  • Options
    SuperPogimonSuperPogimon Posts: 2,429 Member
    edited July 2010
    tlc10175 wrote:
    I noticed about three weeks ago, more or less, that they did put a section up for free stuff.
    The same day they put the section up for registration rewards. The section was called 'Gifts' and was posted right there under registration rewards. Then before the day was over, they removed the 'Gift' section. o.O

True, I saw that too. They did that when they released the 'GOAL Set'.
  • Options
    CloreleClorele Posts: 670 New Member
    edited July 2010
    They have some lovely free items.~
  • Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited August 2013
    Here's that free items category : Gifts!
    *img
    Post edited by Unknown User on