Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would anyone care to read this?

iDiruiDiru Posts: 2,061 New Member
The neighborhood for my last story corrupted, so now I'm starting a new story and I was wondering if I even should, because I want to know if anyone would be interested before I start. It's sort of fanfiction, but I don't think it will matter that much...
Title: Not Found
Genre: Comedy, Mystery, Drama
Plot: On their way back from a European tour, a band suddenly find themselves washed up upon a beach only to learn that their plane has crashed in the ocean, and by a twist of fate they were washed ashore on that particular beach.

They learn they are, in fact, on an inhabited, secret island only known to a select few in the outside world. A world that is a mix of old and new. There are no roads, no restaurants, no Wal-Marts...However, there is TV and internet so that people can keep track of what is happening on the outside world (this will be explained in the story)

However, there is a problem. They aren't allowed to leave or contact anyone on the outside world, because that could give away the location of the island. The island which has been untouched by pollution, and which has a bounty of fish and fruits. If the secret of the island is given away, the penalty is death and man they WILL find you, even if you are gone.

Underneath this beautiful scenery lies a dark secret. There are lies, secrets, and things not thought possible. Not to mention a very unhappy brother and sister who've got it out for the band.

These relatively normal people are about to enter a land that will turn their worlds upside down and challenge what they once believed.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT

...So?

Comments

• Options
    SheepgoMooSheepgoMoo Posts: 209 Member
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I would. It sounds really interesting.

Why do the siblings "got it out for the band"?
  • Options
    Fianna009Fianna009 Posts: 375 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I'd read it. It sounds like it would be pretty interesting. :D
  • Options
    iDiruiDiru Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited July 2010
    SheepgoMoo wrote:
    Yeah, I would. It sounds really interesting.

Why do the siblings "got it out for the band"?
    I can't tell you that it'd ruin stuff ):