Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

my Stylist seems broken ..

Ever since my stylist hit level 10 in her profession, she seems to be broken!

By this I mean she will receive a job (with checklist of what the client wants) and give them the makeover meeting all the requirements. When she is done and clicks the checkmark to exit the dressing room - the checklist shows as totally uncompleted.

This of course makes the client have major hate for her, and on top of that she doesn't get a good tip!

At first I thought maybe I just goofed up and did the makeover wrong, but after 5 clients I'm sure its a bug of some kind. Anyone else had this problem? And if so, how do I fix it? :oops:

Comments

• Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited June 2010
    this is happening to my stylist (level 7) and her ghost hunter (level 8 ) husband :( its so annoying and its hard for them to advance in their careers
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    Emoolatte23Emoolatte23 Posts: 108
    edited June 2010
    If you switch households, it won't let u continue the career with jobs.
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited June 2010
    I had a slightly different experience. My stylist is at level 9 and doing well. Then all of a sudden none of the clients liked the make-over, she didn't get paid, the option to take a pic for the portfolio didn't come up and she didn't advance. The check list showed the job as complete though. This happened with 6-7 clients in a row. But then today when I went to play it was back to normal, she got paid, took the pic etc. This happened with both of the clients she had today. Weird though, there are definitely some bugs/glitches in the game.
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com