The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

disappearing Sim!

Ok so i made a new family played with it a few hours went off for 2 days went back on played it again went with one Sim to china then when he came back another Sim in the family his icon was missing! it was there on the left but it has no Sim on it. it was empty! i clicked him he was Ok except the icon. Then my Sim died so i renter d from my last save and that Sim just disappeared! The one whos icon was missing! What happened?! how did it happen? and how do i fix it?! (If theres already a topic about this please give me a link to it i tried to find one but cant) I mean i made so much proggres in that game! (with cheats :wink: )
This game is with ambitions so maybe ambitions screwed it up because before i got ambitions and played nothing like this ever happened! And no i did not accidently delete my Sim with cheats! Also this Sim's clothes and items were not exchange or store items

Comments

• Options
    serban25serban25 Posts: 7
    edited June 2010
    Anybody?
  • Options
    serban25serban25 Posts: 7
    edited June 2010
    Doesnt anybody know how to fix this or at least why it happens?! :thumbdown:
  • Options
    xlilcip15xxlilcip15x Posts: 249 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I also had a sim completely disappear after another sim in the household returned from China.

I messed around with the game a bit, tried some people's suggestions, and eventually my sims icon box came back (no picture in it though) and the sim is now INVISIBLE rather then gone. She has a plumbob, but that's all I can see. I'm also now able to click her empty box and see her wishes/inventory/etc. So... that still stinks, but at least she's there.

Lots of people seem to be having similar problems after traveling... seems like Ambitions and World Adventures are clashing somewhere. I've just going to move my invisible sim out and forget about her, since nothing has worked to bring her back (and I've tried a lot). Bummer. I hope EA fixes something soon.