Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things that the sims 3 is missing

hi id like to point some stuff out about what is missing frome the sims 3
frist thing is fans thir is no fans in the game
second pets i know thair is fish but i mean like dog and cats(dog are beter) :D
third is more stuff to make a park
plez if you have eney more stuff that the game is missing pleze post it and i will try to get ea to put it in

Comments

• Options
    NewDawnNewDawn Posts: 263 New Member
    edited June 2010
    If you want to let the devs know what you are thinking, do not post it in here. There is a section of the forum called ideas and feedback, please post your idea threads in there.
  • Options
    RodJTRodJT Posts: 301
    edited June 2010
    No sims game has ever had everything in the base game. They make expansion packs to update and give players more items and things to include in their games. So far the sims 1 and 2 had some type of pet expansion so more than likely the Sims 3 will eventually get that. We'll just have to be patient and see.
  • Options
    NewDawnNewDawn Posts: 263 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Also, how can YOU try to get EA to put it in? Do you know them? Are you a dev? How on earth can you do this? No one has been able to, and no one ever will. You can only give feedback, and the team for that will decide what to do.
  • Options
    RainbowSocksRainbowSocks Posts: 150 Member
    edited June 2010
    NewDawn wrote:
    Also, how can YOU try to get EA to put it in? Do you know them? Are you a dev? How on earth can you do this? No one has been able to, and no one ever will. You can only give feedback, and the team for that will decide what to do.
    Way to dash people's hopes of impacting the nature of the expansion packs for the Sims 3! XD
  • Options
    CashingTheFameCashingTheFame Posts: 3,737 New Member
    edited June 2010
    You are aware that there is only two expansion packs and one stuff pack out?
    It's still early Sims 3. If they put all the things in the games right now, there would be less ideas for the expansion packs.

You can't really get EA to put something in, they might look at the community and go with the majority, but as a single person, it probably won't happen.

You can always start a petition but those usually fail.