Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can sims wear thief mask?

Is there a way to wear the thief mask with everyday clothes? Had a sim join the crime career just to get it, but she only wears it with her work clothes. I'd like her to wear it all the time.

PS. I thought there was an area in CAS to wear masks and face paint but I dont see it. :(

Comments

• Options
    ParanoianaParanoiana Posts: 34
    edited June 2010
    Is there a way to wear the thief mask with everyday clothes? Had a sim join the crime career just to get it, but she only wears it with her work clothes. I'd like her to wear it all the time.

PS. I thought there was an area in CAS to wear masks and face paint but I dont see it. :(
    Well, the area for face paint is under "Make-up" in CAS, the category to the very left. I haven't had a thief-sim (yet) so I don't know anything about the mask, but you should be able to wear it as a separate accessory. My sim can wear her shoes and glasses from the Science-career separately, so...
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Use the "unlockoutfits on" cheat and go to create-a-sim or your mirror and under make-up in the costume make-up should be the face mask, I have a sim in my studio that has the face mask on by using this method. ^-^
  • Options
    MillondollerSimZMillondollerSimZ Posts: 615 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, there is a web site that you can download it off of.