Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Angry_Angels entry for courtNL11 writing competition finished

My latest entry

Chloe Racks waited. She stared at the phone intently, longing for it to ring. She was awaiting a call from my devoted boyfriend, Tyler. A friends rerun was muttering behind her. Suddenly, Lady Gaga’s voice echoed the walls of Chloe’s quaint but bright bedroom. Surprisingly, she did not pick up in until the third line of Alejandro. She hesitated for a brief second, then grinned and pressed the accept button.
“Hello Tyler, so what was it you wanted to ask me?” she purred whilst caressing her blackberry

“Chloe, I’m just going to disregard that.” Shock spread across Chloe’s face; it was her vivacious mother, but it didn’t sound like her vivacious mother at all. Her voice sounded distressed and miserable. I knew something dire had happened. Just before Chloe was about to speak again, her mother cut across her.

“Its Mollie, she’s been in an accident.” She stammered. Chloe’s face fell. Mollie was her 6 year old sister, best friend and a shoulder to cry on. A tear slid down her cheek.

“Is she going to be okay mom?” Chloe replied, fearing the worst.

“Yes sweetie, she’s just broken both of her legs. I was terrified that we had lost her. You see she was unconscious and…. and” Chloe’s mom wailed, unable speak anymore.

“Its okay mom, thank goodness she’s alive. Can I talk to her please?” Chloe requested, whilst biting her nails, she always did this when she was nervous.

“The doctor’s are still doing the x rays. She didn’t want me to come with her. She doesn’t love me anymore!”

“Of course she loves you, why wouldn’t she?” Chloe whispered. Suddenly Chloe heard footsteps on her phone. She listened attentively and heard a nurse’s voice.

“Mrs Rack’s we have some news about you’re daughter.” The nurse mumbled. Chloe’s mom immediately hung up. Chloe was slightly befuddled, then she returned to watching friends. Little did she know then, that something diabolical had happened to her little sister…..

Comments

• Options
    melodicspike21melodicspike21 Posts: 24,180 Member
    edited May 2010
    I think it's great ;)
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    Angry_AngelAngry_Angel Posts: 1,540 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Thankyou ive changed it a bit now.
  • Options
    melodicspike21melodicspike21 Posts: 24,180 Member
    edited May 2010
    Still amazing ;)
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    CassiiCassii Posts: 3,963 New Member
    edited May 2010
    thats awsome :D x
  • Options
    NekoWolf37NekoWolf37 Posts: 1,400
    edited May 2010
    Love it, Angry_Angel! You're not doomed, by the way. Your story is just as good as everyone else's
  • Options
    Angry_AngelAngry_Angel Posts: 1,540 New Member
    edited June 2010
    aww thank you, you guys are soo nice :D