The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Simhenge" by XOX1

XOX1XOX1 Posts: 2,643 Member

"Simhenge" by XOX1-

XOX1- A GriffCorp. International Community Project. 40x40 Community Lot. An Exact Duplicate in miniature of Stonehenge, located in Wiltshire County, England. When placed at 2500 Pinochle Point in Sunset Valley, it will have the same directional orientation as the real Stonehenge. The Sun, ingame, will also track, and cause shadows, the same as the real life original. Also a great place to find rare Seeds, Insects, Gems, and Metals.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2410205#

Simhenge-01.png
Simhenge-02.png
Simhenge-03.png

All of my creations are made with original EA game material. I do not use any custom content, premium store items, mods, or hacks. I do use the free downloads from the Store sometimes. If you are using The Sims 3 Basic, and/or Expansion/Stuff Pack CDs, then everything in my builds will show up in your game. My builds are designed for easy gameplay, and to be Sim friendly.Feel free to leave constructive comments, and to Bump, so that others may see this.

Thanks! XOX1

Comments

• Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited May 2010
    Wow! Great job. I compliment you on your accuracy. Rec.
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Thanks kimwriter75!

I had a lot of fun researching and building this!

• Options
    WickedKnightWickedKnight Posts: 189 New Member
    edited May 2010
    DL'd and Rec'd! Brilliant build XOX1 :)
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Thanks WK!

It is actually helping me in finding the compass points by using the Sun's shadow track in Twinbrook. The first step in making a pictorial map for our new location in Ambitions.

• Options
    estyle36estyle36 Posts: 1,338 New Member
    edited May 2010
    What a good idea !
  • Options
    SuperPogimonSuperPogimon Posts: 2,429 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hi XOX1, I gave this a recommendation. This is a perfect Lot to do creepy or Alien themed machinimas and stories :)
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Thanks estyle36!

• Options
    peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    edited May 2010
    now that's what i can a Simhenge. don't get me wrong the in game one is ok but it needed more of the Stonehenge feel to it. i think this improves on the ides so great job!
  • Options
    FedericoFederico Posts: 214 Member
    edited May 2010
    Woooow, great job!...
  • Options
    MacyQueenMacyQueen Posts: 2,321 New Member
    edited May 2010
    wow this is awesome! i never ususually download things but this i'm considering...rec'd and fav'd
  • Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited May 2010
    Congrats XOX1 on this being featured! :)
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    Pink12345Pink12345 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited May 2010
    Very Nicely Made :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Thanks SuperPogimon!

I saw a documentry about a team that built a life sized duplicate of Stonehenge, I think it was in Oregon.

They set it up with torches, and played music to see what it was like when still whole and standing. That's what gave me the inspiration to add torches in this build. It looks really cool & creepy at night!

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hi XOX1, I am finally able to post! Hooray! I just want to say I really love your Simhenge! Looks really authentic and very mysterious! Left a recommendation for your lot! By the way, congrats for your simhenge being featured! You deserve it!
  • Options
    zanysazyzanysazy Posts: 2,210 New Member
    edited May 2010
    you should put up signs that say dont step on the ancient grass.. :/ it's the rules