Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

8 More Days!!

TtnFn04TtnFn04 Posts: 1,727 New Member
I feel as excited as a little kid. How silly is that? LOL. I don't want to say how old I really am, either.

:oops: :lol::mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,411 Member
    edited May 2010
    So do I. Tuesday can't come quick enough for me. This will probebly be the longest week of them all.
  • Options
    MilanGajjarMilanGajjar Posts: 73 New Member
    edited May 2010
    hey, at least count yourselves lucky... i write exams when Ambitions comes out.
    so no playing for me :(
  • Options
    NicolenessNicoleness Posts: 268 Member
    edited May 2010
    I'm excited. I jabber on about it to my poor mother who doesn't really care anyways. She played TS1 and really hasn't cared about the sims since then. I have a little count down calender made out of post-it notes; the kind where I rip off a post-it every day. 8 more days 'till launchoff!
  • Options
    Beth8301Beth8301 Posts: 4,657 New Member
    edited May 2010
    my graduation is the day after it's released and then I get my wisdom teeth pulled a day after that so it's gonna take me some time to get to play my game as well. I'm excited about it too...like SUPER excited. My boyfriend is on the verge of suffocating me with a pillow because I non-stop talk about it. =D (we have a love-hate relationship ;) )
  • Options
    diddl97playerdiddl97player Posts: 1,258
    edited May 2010
    LOL i'm ready with my exams on the 26 th so i will play all the night YEPPP
  • Options
    billydillybillydilly Posts: 577 New Member
    edited May 2010
    ***** I posted in the wrong thread.

Can't wait for it to come out!

W o o p s is a swear word?
  • Options
    ibstinkypoohibstinkypooh Posts: 85 Member
    edited May 2010
    I so can't wait! Unfortunately, I'm going to have a house guest the day after it comes out until 6/7. Once I drop them off at the airport I'll be playing all day.
    :?
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited May 2010
    I;m so ready to play it.
    Next Tuesday will come fast, Cause usually weeks go by fairly quickly for me!!!
    I haven't played sims 3 much cause I'm waiting for Ambitions
  • Options
    kelins34kelins34 Posts: 127 Member
    edited May 2010
    That day my oldest son will be at camp, my youngest will be at his grandmother's.. I have to run to the bank to put checks in, after that, getting it at the store, then coming home and playing ALL day!
  • Options
    tarylljdjtarylljdj Posts: 774 Member
    edited May 2010
    This week is going by so slow for me, I can't believe that Ambitions comes out next week. I am out of school for the summer so I have a good whole month to play ambitions. For those of you that have exams Good Luck :D

• Options
    Archi_boyArchi_boy Posts: 103 Member
    edited May 2010
    7 more day in Thailand...so excited.......
    I'll sleep early on 31'may......... :D
  • Options
    GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited May 2010
    I'm really excited for this ep I think the last time I was excited for an ep was back in the sims 1 days. I feel like a little kid waiting for christmas morning. :lol:
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Options
    gagamummygagamummy Posts: 10,160 New Member
    edited May 2010
    i am so excited for this ep!

I want to go on time machines, do some ghostbusting, play with a servo and more!
  • Options
    MewStrawberryMewStrawberry Posts: 390
    edited May 2010
    _eager__by_darkmoon3636.gif <- Me. I'm way too excited for this expansion lol.
  • Options
    Mikki101Mikki101 Posts: 302 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I am so excited to play this game!! I get it the day after school lets out, and it is so perfect to start the summer :D
  • Options
    bungeethebellabungeethebella Posts: 148 Member
    edited May 2010
    good for you... all of you.. that ep is gonna be released for like, 12 days before school time.. and i wont be able to enjoy it that mucch since i have to take HS entrance examss befor grade 6 ends. booHoo. too bad its like that in the philippines.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hi everyone! Wow, this thread got to TWO pages. Anyhow, now it's down to SEVEN days!!! WOOT!!! lol. Sorry for those who don't get it on the first of June though. :(

but for everyone else: 7 days... 7 days... I don't think I was ever this excited whenever a Sims 2 EP came out! This is crazy. Also, I saw a pic on another thread of the washer/dryer and they look incredibly realistic!! Great job, EA!!
    :mrgreen: :thumbup:
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited May 2010
    It's 9 days til Ambitions here, I'm really excited. :P
  • Options
    LilMissSunshineLilMissSunshine Posts: 58 Member
    edited May 2010
    I'm crazy excited. I have Tuesday off (June 1st) because it's my birthday, so I plan on spending the bulk of the day in my pajamas with the new game! Yayy!!!!
    Good luck to those who have exams coming up! I'm glad mine are over!

:)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Well I have to admit the only thing I'm worried about is any possible bad bugs/glitches, and maybe if this EP will be the one to break my humble laptop computer. I certainly HOPE not. 'Cause then I'll just have to go out and get another one. My, we love our games don't we?? :P

Aside from those few small worries, I'm soooo beyond excited for this EP!!!
    And maybe the next EP will have something to do with Pets or Seasons, lol. *hint for EA*