Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

chapter 2 is up! And now Chapter 3 AND Chapter 4!!

TtnFn04TtnFn04 Posts: 1,727 New Member
Chapter 2 of 'Riverview' is now up! The first chapter got 28 recs!
http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=207179

Here's the description: Lila has to be coached and trained by Nick Moore, although she'd rather be stranded on a desert island for a year (careful what you wish for)... then again, why doesn't she just choose a different career path? What is it about Nick that causes her to endure his childish behavior? <_<

Here's the first chapter: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=206482

Chapter 2 is also up on wordpress: http://jenssims.wordpress.com/chapter-two/

Thanks for reading!! :D

comments are welcome. :wink:

Comments

• Options
    strelitzia19strelitzia19 Posts: 7,604 Member
    edited May 2010
    Wow you are a great writer, am intrigued, can't wait to read more :)
    lgpf7vn
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    hi strelitzia19! Thanks for the kind words! Much appreciated, and glad you like it. :)

by the way, cool avatar. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Your welcome, i like to give credit where it's due :)

Thanks he's a sim i made that berry kindly berry-fied for me :)
    lgpf7vn
  • Options
    florida1cowboyflorida1cowboy Posts: 1,403 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Well done. Reco'd this one also. ^^ BTW, shoulda shared your avatar, its cute. :wink::D Happy SIMMING! ^^ :)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Well done. Reco'd this one also. ^^ BTW, shoulda shared your avatar, its cute. :wink::D Happy SIMMING! ^^ :)

He is in my studio, heres the link if you want to download him :)
    http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/strelitzia19/mystudio
    lgpf7vn
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    hi florida1cowboy! Thanks so much for the rec.

strelitzia19: thanks again for your comments and rec! I've gotten like five recs since late last night, and I really just want to let you guys know that it's really appreciated.

I will say one thing, or two: lol, it is such a PAIN to make stories on here. sometimes when you press the 'save' button on it, instead of saving it goes to a whole new story screen. it's done that to me several times! so frustrating. Plus a few other annoying bugs or whatever. I wish ea would fix this, I know others have complained about it. Anyhow, after I do the story for this website, I go to the 'Riverview' blog and update the stories on there as well. But these recs make it all worth it, along with the views. :)

• Options
    ceruleecerulee Posts: 444 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Say this is pretty interesting. Website is buggy for me today so I can't favorite or reccomend :( but I'll be keeping an eye out for the next chapter.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    cerulee: hi there. Ugh, I hate this website, lol. It took forever just to post this, and I have a fast connection!! Anyhow, I got kind of frustrated yesterday due to lack of views for chap 2 (may be another problem with the website, not sure) and I deleted all my creations, lol (there were only 5, though). I just got soooo frustrated because it takes FOREVER to make a story on here, and it's so buggy. But like I said, I TRULY do appreciate the views and recs I did get, and apologize for all my ******** and moaning... :mrgreen:

I just think this website needs an overhaul...

<3
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hey, if anyone's interested, I now have chapter three AND chapter four posted of my series on my blog: http://jenssims.wordpress.com/

If nothing else, you have to at least check out the cool pics I made near the end of Chapter Three!! lol.

Thanks!!

:mrgreen:

Brief Description of Chap 3: Unexpected Expectations. Hmmm… what could that mean?! What new and interesting things are happening in Lila’s life now? Or is it happening to someone she knows?

Brief Description of Chap 4: Camping Trips, Dead Frogs, and Secrets Revealed: the fourth ‘thrilling’ chapter of the Riverview series.

• Options
    edited May 2010
    bump!
  • Options
    fs747574fsfs747574fs Posts: 102 Member
    edited May 2010
    you have a great series. I like your writing and can't wait to read more!! i really love the characters Nick and Lila. :!:
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Hi fs747574fs: thanks so much! I'm glad you like it. :D:wink:

I would've posted it on here but there's too many issues with this site. I did have the first couple chapters posted but deleted them (see message further above, lol).

wordpress is so much better, and much faster than on here! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    bump ;)