Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

my legacys only have one chapter! will you read?

i had the $amaraz legacy, the hart legacy, and now im on the Jones legacy :cry:. please read i have the link right here: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=192093 :cry:

please read my legacy im begging you its my best so far!

:cry: pledding :cry:
harthouse :cry:

Comments

• Options
    harthouseharthouse Posts: 135 Member
    edited April 2010
    please read!
  • Options
    0hDarling0hDarling Posts: 298 New Member
    edited April 2010
    You shouldn't beg. It's not classy.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Only 3 pages? I'm left wanting more...
  • Options
    RenitaRenita Posts: 2,242 Member
    edited April 2010
    If you really want viewers try make the chapters at least 15 pages long. People want a good read not a 3 page read. And also put more detailed pics in (Like in the area).
    Here are two of my Legacy blogs (Failed), so that you just get an idea of what I'm talking about.
    The Ashwood Legacy
    The African Legacy

I'm not saying that you're supposed to do it like mine, but you can learn stuff from reading other stories and things and then learn what people like. :)

Edit: And also begging is going to get you nowhere.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    i know i just need recamendations
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    at the end i said there going to be longer
  • Options
    WizardOfSmozWizardOfSmoz Posts: 4,306 New Member
    edited April 2010
    How can I reccomend something that has been put together in 20-30 seconds and shows no obvious signs of hard work considering there is only 3 pages. :|

Ahah, why don't you put in some good old fashioned hard work. Then I will reccomend it.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Why do you need the recomendations? I'm sure it's more of a want than a need. I agree with WizardOfSmoz, put some hard work into it and then recomendations will come flying.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    i did put hard work on it!! its just an intro. what are intros so post to be 50 pages long!! its only an intro!!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    harthouse wrote:
    i did put hard work on it!! its just an intro. what are intros so post to be 50 pages long!! its only an intro!!

Hard work into 3 pages? That's not very believable :?. Next excuse?
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Hard work into 3 pages? That's not very believable :?. Next excuse?

:evil:umm i said it will be longer if i can get recamendations but i guess you weren't reading! :evil: one thing i hate that you keep bringing up that its 3 pages!!!! :evil: i mean i know already i made the story!!!! :evil:
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Okay, look, I'm really sorry if I'm acting like a real b*tch now, because I know I am. And intro must not be three pages long or even fifty pages long. I would say for an intro, make at least 10-15 pages.

Edit: And also, why do you NEED the recomendations, will you die if you don't get them?

Edited again: 3 pages isn't enough for the reader to go on.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Ok honey I'm not going to reccomend it when I don't even know what the future plot might be like. 3 pages doesn't give me a lot to work with so I'm not going to rec it just because you want me too.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    ok that makes sence this is my first into so sorry if i didnt know that. thank you for telling me

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    RileyRiot2010RileyRiot2010 Posts: 166
    edited April 2010
    Well.... its short and it doesn't really give us much to go on. Try reading other legacies to get a feel for what people like to read. If you put a little more effort into it people would have a reason to rec it.
  • Options
    abby3662abby3662 Posts: 787 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Just saying...intros are supposed to give information on the story that you are going to write. I got nothing from that. Sorry, but you didn't get my recommendation!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Try asking for feedback. Not reccomendations.
  • Options
    tams2578tams2578 Posts: 705 Member
    edited April 2010
    Harthouse - I've read everything you've written and you need to hear a few things. You definitely shouldn't be giving out your age, your mom's e-mail address and your phone number! That's definitely not safe to do and can get you in a lot of trouble.

Your stories don't get recommendations because they're really short, disjointed and the spelling and grammar isn't as good as it should and could be. It's hard to get invested in a story when it's barely a couple pages, there's no plot, the pictures and the captions don't go well together, etc.

Maybe you could try writing down ideas you have for your stories and plan out what you're going to say in each slide. Getting close ups of your Sims is a good idea so we can see their reactions to things, if you're going to take us on a tour of the house describe what we're seeing and why you chose what you did for example.

Keep working on the writing - I know you'll get better in time. :)
    Zwdtm8.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    ok now its eight pages. i think its long eongh. now will you recamend?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    :oops: ok i wrote a rough draft and i want you guysa to read it :lol:
    :? http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/204352.page :P
    link is above
    8)thanx 8)