Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Once Upon A Legacy...(looking to feature your creations)

OnceUpon.jpg

Hello there,

You may know me from my Rotten Legacy which many have found quite humourous. For a while I've been wanting to do something different. Something to flex my literary skills and grow as a writer. Thus the idea of a fairy tale legacy came to me.

-Now alas I am still in the production stage so no chapter yet. However, I am looking for
your creations!

Comments

• Options
    Clairezy018Clairezy018 Posts: 980 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Now some guide lines... yeah I know these stupid things.

-I am putting a lot of time and effort into this legacy so please do me the favor of putting the same effort into your creations.

-If you are using CC please try and provide the links. (I know this is a hassle but I won't be able to recreate them in game if you don't :cry: )

-I may not be able to use your creations for whatever reason, but please don't take it personally. (your stuff may just not fit my style/story or my weird tastes) but I will rec everything posted here as a thank you for creating something for me.

Fairy Tale Sims I'm looking for
    As of right now anything and everything

Fairy Tale Sims that have been created
    Raggedy Ann | Me
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    reserved
  • Options
    berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited May 2010
    Neat! Would a Berry Sweet fit into this thingy? ;D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Probably I want all kinds of characters in it. ^_^ Umm but if you are making one of your wonderful berry sims could you uses one of the skins that comes with the game? CC skin confuses me. :oops: heh
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Probably I want all kinds of characters in it. ^_^ Umm but if you are making one of your wonderful berry sims could you uses one of the skins that comes with the game? CC skin confuses me. :oops: heh

Sure no problem... ;D hmmmm who do I want to post

purple-hikahin.gif

i will be back!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Ok here is they vanilla-fied Puff siblings. Mochi and Goji. CC free except Mochi's hair. which is from Rose Sims.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2250765
    http://www.rosesims2.net/

Under the hair category in the sims 3 section. Page 5 I wish I could link it directly but Rose is weird.... :roll: