Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Male for store?

ive been noticing that the men have almost nothing in the store compared to the women. And not just that, the girls have more stuff for everything like the hair and clothes clothes. As for an example in the boys everyday clothes they only have 4 in all although for the girls they have a total of 23. :? if you dont believe me heres a links http://store.thesims3.com/productList.html?categoryId=11584&scategoryId=11650&pcategoryId=11649&ppcategoryId=11648&index=0&gender=male and http://store.thesims3.com/productList.html?categoryId=11584&scategoryId=11837&pcategoryId=11836&ppcategoryId=11835&gender=female Dont get me wrong i do understand we need new items, but why only for the girls i mean in the store theres even a fairy set wich most males wont even like such as me. And dont even dont even get me started on how bad the guy's hair are. :roll:

Comments

• Options
    Blu_KennedyBlu_Kennedy Posts: 29 Member
    edited May 2010
    DUDE! I noticed that from the day I got this game,LOL! Hair? Yah,if you want to look like a carector from "FinalFantisy". Look,I'm an old fart,retired Military. I see two hair styles I'd use,where are the Flat tops? LOL! Most of the close are farely flaky aswell. Contact me,I have an address for you to try. :?
  • Options
    robotentityrobotentity Posts: 348 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Why is this in the AMBITIONS forum?
  • Options
    ShadowsEmberShadowsEmber Posts: 421 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Males and children have ALWAYS been neglected in the sims games. This is a well know annoyance, but a lot of people have been complaining about it recently. I think EA is finally getting the hint, because Ambitions is coming with 5 or 6 new hair styles for men. They're supposed to be fairly normal looking and not all "meh" like what we have now. I personally like the hair the male ghost hunter is wearing in the main pictures for the Ambitions page.