Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Screen Panning?

In the Sims2 when you put your mouse on the edge of the screen, it would pan over to the area off screen. I have not been able to do this in the Sims3. I cannot access other parts of my house to direct my sims to go there unless I scroll all the way out to view the entire house, which makes everything small. This really sucks! I hope there is some option to turn on panning that I am missing, and that I am not stuck with this horrible situation. Any help welcomed. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    rellacabellarellacabella Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think this sucks too.. the right mouse button will let you pan, but it's not the best...Just one of my many complaints
  • Options
    MexicaYoMexicaYo Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You can pan with the mouse. Go into the options menu and there is a check box to enable panning. I was bummed too and then I found the option.
  • Options
    GhostGhost Posts: 45 Member
    edited June 2009
    Go into your game options and turn "Edge Scrolling" on.

This will allow it to pan around like ts2 when your cursor touches the edge of the frame.
  • Options
    sweetandreampsweetandreamp Posts: 11 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Thank you for posting this question! I was getting sick of using my keyboard to pan around.:lol:
  • Options
    stroh865stroh865 Posts: 126 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, I was quite annoyed at first, too. Then I found the option to change it. :)
  • Options
    Sldobson79Sldobson79 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    OMG!!! Thanks for asking this question. I just assumed it did not have this feature anymore! Yay!!