Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A few suggestions.

AndreaKiddAndreaKidd Posts: 529 New Member
I was kind of disapointed in how limited interacting with community lots, and that there's not that much community lots.I kind of miss hwo on TS2 we were able to go to all community lots and interact with people INSIDE, and se exactly what our sims were doing.I wouldn't mind if it was just work and school we couldn;t see our sims doing, but when I go to a resteraunt I want to specifically order what I want to eat, and just hang out there..

I also don't like how people get in and out of the car, it's really unirealistic. I like how in TS2 the sims actually got in and out of the car. we should be able to actually park cars.I heard that if the neighborhood has too much people, it makes a family that you created move. (not the one you are currently playing though.)

these are just a few things I think should be worked on for gameplay. I'm not fully done exploring, but those are just a few suggestions. but so far I do like the game.

Comments

• Options
    AnimusAnimus Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Im not asking for a detailed show but if my sim is so evil I want him to kill and eat other sims.

Seriously what about the more morbid game players?

Buut I also like the sims because the ways of killing sims is pretty fun in their simplistic ways.

AND more zombies and aliens for serious.Atleast give me more zombies. :(

Oh...it would be cool if there was like war in the sims between aliens and sims or sims vs zombies or sims vs aliens vs zombies. but of corse nothing to bloody and gory.;)

Or zombie pets on the "dark market" or some thing.:D
  • Options
    AndreaKiddAndreaKidd Posts: 529 New Member
    edited June 2009
    that would be cool! :)
  • Options
    MrsCullenMrsCullen Posts: 29 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I agree 100% with you.
    I really don't know why, but I'm worrying about the female hair in CAS. This is exactly like TS2 in the beginning--a clean slate! (:
    The game will improve, and if we're lucky and EA listens,
    maybe we'll slowly be able to dig up the insides of these dearly missed community lots and see our sims get into their cars, like most normal people. :wink: