Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mt. Spectrefiend Rainforest and Skywalk Cafe.

SpectrefiendSpectrefiend Posts: 129 New Member
G'day everyone! I Finished part 2 of my "Parks Collection" Sorry I took so many pics but, oh well. Hope you enjoy.

-First, we start with The Blank Canvas:
RFSS00.jpg

-Then, we turn it into something like this:
RFSS1.jpg

RFSS2.jpg

RFSS3.jpg

RFSS4.jpg

And at Night:
RFSSN1.jpg

RFSSN4.jpg

-Now, we shall explore the Rainforest, starting with the "Skywalk"
RFSS10.jpg
-Entry:
RFSS6.jpg

RFSS7.jpg

RFSS5.jpg

RFSS9.jpg
-A little BBQ/Sitting area:
RFSS8.jpg

-Now, the Forest Floor Tour:
RFSS6.jpg

RFSS24-1.jpg

RFSS12.jpg

RFSS25.jpg

RF28.jpg

RF29.jpg
-Bridge and Path to BBQ Area:
RFSS14.jpg

RFSS15.jpg

RFSS16.jpg

RFSS20.jpg

RFSS21.jpg
-Staircase from "Skywalk" to Forest Floor:
RFSS22.jpg

RFSS23.jpg

RFSS26.jpg

RFSS17.jpg

RFSS18.jpg
-Small Observation Deck over water:
RFSS19.jpg
-Untouched Garden:
RFSS27.jpg

Ahh.. there we go.. Hope you can make sense of all that hehe and like it

-Spec :wink:

Comments

• Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Another stunning park Spectre I love it! You really have a flair for naturalistic landscaping (although those straight cliff lines still bother me ;) ) but I just love it :)

Bravo! Wish I could rec! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2010
    WOW Spec! Your park is gorgeous! LOVE your landscaping! Those waterfalls look so natural! The walkway with the bridges and the bar area is simply superb! Love your choice of plants and I just love everything about the park! I hope you upload the park soon so that I can recommend the park! By the way, congratulations for winning Fid's park challenge! The minute I saw your park I knew it was a winner! :thumbup:
  • Options
    fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    edited April 2010
    Looking Good Spec!

Great job!

fidlerten
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • Options
    garbuckle3000garbuckle3000 Posts: 1,840 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Bellissimo :)
  • Options
    Sugar_And_SparklesSugar_And_Sparkles Posts: 979
    edited April 2010
    WOW! A-ma-zing! I love the landscaping! How do you get the drop-down brigd?? Sugar totally loves it :P
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited April 2010
  • Options
    BlueZimBlueZim Posts: 259
    edited April 2010
    I like this a lot!! I can never get my greenery to look natural, or which ones to use where! :)
  • Options
    lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited April 2010
    You really have a way with landscaping! Great job again!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Muahaha Thank you everyone for your generous words, it means alot, whilst I make these for my own amusement and enjoyment, it goes without saying that those of you who like my work make me quite happy!

Allium - Thank you for your comments and critique, I don't think there is any "Sheer Cliff faces" in the park aside from those I cannot do anything about as they are right on the perimeter, I may have been able to do something but it would've taken away more space from me and I already had to compromise on some parts due to lack of space (yes, the park was going to be bigger lol..) In future I shall try harder, so thank you again.

Sparkles - Thank you for loving the park, as for the Bridges, it's simply the opposite of an "Arched Bridge"

EQ - You're too kind. In regards to the Waterfalls, I am surprised to get such a nice comment as I found it impoosible to make them look any good.. quite troublesome nowadays :(

If anyone is interested in having a look at my inspiration, this is somewhere close to where I live, I have spent alot of time here over the years, many a school trip as a child and even for work, we came here once as a "Team Building Excercise".. or whatever their excuse was to have beer and a BBQ hehehe:
    http://www.rainforestskywalk.com.au/

And this is actually where we went for our Work trip (I have no idea why it is spelled with a "C"..)
    http://www.adventureparcaustralia.com/

P.S: Allium, Yanti.. if you or someone else is interested in uploading the Park for me, just lemme know :roll: If not, all good.

I will be uploading to 4shared in next couple days.
  • Options
    BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited April 2010
    This lot is just amazing, Spectre! So many neat little areas and the overall impression that it gives...it's just stunning! I really love all the little details...everything from the bridge to the walkways, the little cafe area up in the trees...everything! Very cool!! :D
  • Options
    AlexKnrAlexKnr Posts: 315
    edited April 2010
    Spectrefiend, this looks really amazing. I would favourite it if I could. You have such a skill for this. This looks like some of the tropical rainforests from Australiasia and Asia when I was travelling through there. Ah, nostalgia nostalgia. You're other parks are equally as amazing. I don't know where this spawned from, but keep up the work :-)

Alex
  • Options
    Simmersaurus_RexSimmersaurus_Rex Posts: 3,021 New Member
    edited April 2010
    *Is in awe* :shock:

...there's nothing else I can really say.
  • Options
    Simmersaurus_RexSimmersaurus_Rex Posts: 3,021 New Member
    edited April 2010
    P.S You'd best be uploading this soon, sir. I wants. :lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Yes Boss :lol:
    Here ya go Simmersaurus, just for you :D

http://www.4shared.com/file/fVz_D2yJ/Mt_Spectrefiend_Rainforest_and.html

Sorry that it has to be from an outside source but the website hates me and refuses to allow me to upload.

But hey, now you can all get lost! ...in my Rainforest OF DOOM!

• Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Spectre I think I saw you on BB so gonna PM you there re uploading the lot :)