Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Angel: A Story of Adventure

I haven't actually started the story yet, but I've made profiles for the three main characters in the story. I also still need some CC before I can begin.

If anyone knows where I can get:
-scars and/or wounds
-blindfold
-robe/cape (LONG & MALE)

I would love it if you could let me know! Thanks!

And the profiles:

Cammie Hollister
125qd6q.jpg
21 years old
Cammie was orphaned at a young age, and when from foster home to foster home. She has been abused her whole life, but it seems as though a strange force has been protecting her from serious harm. About a week before our story takes place, she was mugged and nearly died. Ever since, she has been able to see Guardian L'Ourela, her angel.

Guardian L'Ourela
35m057t.jpg
13,583,847,436 years old
Guardian L'Ourela is Cammie's guardian angel. She has never been good at her duty, but has managed to keep Cammie mostly out of harm's way. She also managed to save Cammie's life when she was mugged, but now Cammie can see her. And Arch Angel Centuri is coming to watch her work.

Arch Angel Centuri
x0qo8j.jpg
73,628,727,834,434 years old
Arch Angel Centuri is the Arch Angel, or rather, head angel. He decides how things will happen and what job angels will do. But he also needs to make sure that no angel fools around, and that the angels who need help can easily get help.

That's all for now!

Comments

• Options
    bex_oalenbex_oalen Posts: 509 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Bump? Come on people, does it sound that lame?
  • Options
    feartheskyxxofeartheskyxxo Posts: 215 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Not at all! It sounds really interesting