Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What a Surprise.

I know i'm not the only person who does this, so after having the game for about 4 days now I'm completely surprised that I haven't, not once, killed a sim on purpose just to see what it looks like.

When I say 'i'm not the only person who does this' I mean I'm not the only person who for the first few times they've played a Sims game they've spent their time trying to kill their sims in the most imaginative ways they can, right?

Or maybe I'm just a little sadistic.

So, what did all you lot do when you first tried the game (after that first wonderful CAS experience?)
tumblr_nprigrAwNA1r3f90eo1_540.png

Comments

• Options
    AmatheyaAmatheya Posts: 39 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yep, not even had the slightest urge to kill a sim yet which is odd... I usually have atlest one blackwiddow hanging around lol
  • Options
    lilacstreetwayslilacstreetways Posts: 239 Member
    edited June 2009
    Ive not killed any of my sims yet.... maybe soon but I could leave it to mother nature
    LilacStreetWays
    AKA LilacSimmerUK
    varg6b2qcx57.png
  • Options
    SimurgSimurg Posts: 361 Member
    edited June 2009
    I haven't kill any of my sims but my two sims died because of old age. And I saw ghost sim who is died of burning. It was cool, if you want to have a cool ghost burn your sims!!! Bwahahahahaha :lol: :P
    5a46jk.jpg
  • Options
    YasmincassieYasmincassie Posts: 50 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i havent kill any of my sims i guess i love them all too much lol
  • Options
    Super_HugoSuper_Hugo Posts: 41 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I accidentally killed a sim by having him poke fire too much..
  • Options
    RenitaRenita Posts: 2,242 Member
    edited June 2009
    I killed a sim by drowning them, but for a story that I realized that I can't do untill EA realse a neighborhood building tool. :shock:
  • Options
    froggie899froggie899 Posts: 33 Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm in the process of killing one now, but only because I somehow accidently have 2 of one of my created Sims in the same town, which I do not know how I did it. SO I'm killing one so that when I open my panel to talk to a Sims, there wont be 2 of the same person.
  • Options
    tehsimd00dtehsimd00d Posts: 193 New Member
    edited June 2009
    As soon as I or someone makes a decent looking James Gumm, the streets will run red with their blood!

Oops, did I type that out? :oops: What I mean is shame, shaaaame on everyone for trying to harm their sims :shock:
  • Options
    mellodymellody Posts: 303 New Member
    edited June 2009
    tehsimd00d wrote:
    As soon as I or someone makes a decent looking James Gumm, the streets will run red with their blood!

Oops, did I type that out? :oops: What I mean is shame, shaaaame on everyone for trying to harm their sims :shock:

Now that was pure gold.
  • Options
    RhyheartRhyheart Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I usually knock out a townie with a bad attitude, but I haven't yet. Come to think about it, I haven't had one death yet in my game. Came close to loosing my main girl Sam last night, the fireplace almost became her demise. LOL
  • Options
    Maxwell640Maxwell640 Posts: 162 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I created a sim just to be killed for my haunted park community lot. I felt bad after doing it, but it really gives the park a lot of character. :oops:
  • Options
    thisisediethisisedie Posts: 177 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Is it MY fault if a bunch of unskilled Sims get trapped in a doorless room full of fireplaces and rugs??? :shock: :wink:
  • Options
    tehsimd00dtehsimd00d Posts: 193 New Member
    edited June 2009
    It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again :twisted:
  • Options
    jackflash223jackflash223 Posts: 27 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yesterday while playing my guitar for tips (max guitar skill) next the the theatre i watched a sim drop dead of old age infront of the grocery store. The grim reaper came and took him, then wobbled on over and watched me play the guitar for awhile then clapped and left. :) i was a bit worried, and laughed.

Wish he would of broke out with "the devil went down to georgia" and we played a guitar battle to the death, but im weird.
  • Options
    BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited June 2009
    Good grief it takes for ever to post a reply, anyways it hadn't even dawned on me that I haven't tried to kill a Sim yet, not even entered my mind. Which says a lot for the game. I am really enjoying playing this Sims game.
  • Options
    froggie899froggie899 Posts: 33 Member
    edited June 2009
    MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA
    my first Sims death, doorless room, w/ nothing to do. Poor Sim starved to death. Now I will have a haunted lot, but not 2 of the same Sims. :lol:
  • Options
    mrsphommrsphom Posts: 127 Member
    edited June 2009
    My sim was cheated on by her first husband, so she started trapping men in the doorless room out back. Turns out, you can go awhile without food. I never knew! :twisted:
  • Options
    jericho13jericho13 Posts: 960 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yesterday while playing my guitar for tips (max guitar skill) next the the theatre i watched a sim drop dead of old age infront of the grocery store. The grim reaper came and took him, then wobbled on over and watched me play the guitar for awhile then clapped and left. :) i was a bit worried, and laughed.

Wish he would of broke out with "the devil went down to georgia" and we played a guitar battle to the death, but im weird.

Did he at least tip you?

In previous Sims I was quite fond of killing them off when I grew tired of them. I just like my Sims 3 people enough that it hasn't crossed my mind yet.
  • Options
    taterdhtaterdh Posts: 81 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Wow! I didnt realize there were SOO many ways to kill them..:( I havent killed one yet! lol
  • Options
    EiliiaEiliia Posts: 92 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I've only killed one sim so that I could turn her into a playable ghost, but I haven't gotten the opportunity that you have to get yet. =/
  • Options
    iamthetviamthetv Posts: 170 Member
    edited June 2009
    I have a tendency to get attached to my sims. The last time I killed one on purpose was way back in Sims 1 days. I felt too guilty to ever do it again.
  • Options
    SumthinGd08SumthinGd08 Posts: 52 New Member
    edited June 2009
    iamthetv wrote:
    I have a tendency to get attached to my sims. The last time I killed one on purpose was way back in Sims 1 days. I felt too guilty to ever do it again.

how could you feel guilty lol. In the sims 2 i spent most of my time killing sims when i was bored but i have'nt came across the urge yet in Sims 3. Infact atm i want them to live to see how their life will turn out to be.