The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Order Ambitions NOW! NOW IS THE TIME TO ORDER!

A lot of people are waiting to order ambitions, but i tell you now is the time to order it!

EA is holding a $20 off sale on all games of $39.95 or more. Ambitions is $39.95. So, to get Ambitions now for under $22, (It was $21.20 with tax for me, 39.95-20=19.95 + tax = 21.20. Free shipping) order ambitions now! There is also free shipping!

To order:

Go to Ea.com
Add ambitions to cart
Add promotion code " PAXEAST842 "
Check out, and enjoy ambitions for half the price when it comes out!

Offer ends april 4

Comments

• Options
    randommermaderandommermade Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Is that for US only? because in in australia and there is no add to cart button.
  • Options
    evilcatapilaevilcatapila Posts: 54 New Member
    edited April 2010
    But I ordered it from another site already for £14.99. I don't know the exact exchange rate but I'm pretty sure that's cheaper than $39 and it's not even on offer it's just the normal price.
  • Options
    Benr783Benr783 Posts: 172 Member
    edited April 2010
    I think it us U.S. Only, and i got it for $19.99 in U.S. Currency, less than $14.99 in your currency
  • Options
    aadddaaddd Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited April 2010
    i hope thay come out with a good patch after this comes out but i would not count on it:(
  • Options
    ridley89ridley89 Posts: 11
    edited April 2010
    do u download it? like once u buy it you can download it or do you have to wait for it to come out :?:
  • Options
    dkingdking Posts: 24 New Member
    edited April 2010
    why order it just buy the download version off the EA website
  • Options
    KMKingmanKMKingman Posts: 269
    edited April 2010
    dking, you can choose which one to do. either digital or physical copy. either way, that code saved me 26.99 off the game and shipping :) And now I don't have to make sure I save money back for it since it is already paid for.
  • Options
    BoggygirlBoggygirl Posts: 256 Member
    edited April 2010
    How did the original poster find out about this? I haven't seen it advertised anywhere... I did add it to my cart and the price did go down - Pretty good deal... My total came out to $19.95 with free shipping... Am I cynical for worrying that this was a scam?
  • Options
    nurselauren11nurselauren11 Posts: 92 New Member
    edited April 2010
    I hope it isn't a scam... I just ordered it as well! saved 26.79 something like that - order total was $19.99...
  • Options
    retroryan1981retroryan1981 Posts: 171 Member
    edited April 2010
    Does EA charge your card now or do they (like Gamestop and Amazon) wait until the game comes out before they charge your card?
  • Options
    nurselauren11nurselauren11 Posts: 92 New Member
    edited April 2010
    They charged it right away - just looked at the statement - it says "EA.COM" purchase!
  • Options
    retroryan1981retroryan1981 Posts: 171 Member
    edited April 2010
    ok thanks....hopefully this sale will last for a while. I can't get it right now but that is such a good price I just may have to.
  • Options
    x3Carlix3Carli Posts: 760 New Member
    edited April 2010
    I pre-ordered on Friday I think? It was $21.50 after the stupid tax. Still better than paying the normal $40 though, and now with the saved roughly $20 or so I can go out and buy High End Loft too :D.
  • Options
    SeascapeSeascape Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited April 2010
    Thank you for this! It worked!

I hadn't seen this advertised, or else I'm just not thoroughly reading the emails I receive from EA. Great deal, and I like having the disc. I had to do a system restore once, and was grateful to have discs! Trying to remember what I "owned" via digital download isn't fun! :shock:

Thanks again! :D

• Options
    MooMonkeyMooMonkey Posts: 1,066 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Wow! It really worked! How did you find that out? I'm not one to normally pre-order, but that's such a good deal! Thanks.
  • Options
    TinaMaxisTinaMaxis Posts: 306 Member
    edited April 2010
    This was a wonderful deal! I just pre-ordered it for digital download, apparently it comes out June 1st so that's great to know! Thanks OP for the tip! :D
  • Options
    don151516don151516 Posts: 761 New Member
    edited April 2010
    how do you add a promo code? i dont get it. is it too late?
  • Options
    TinaMaxisTinaMaxis Posts: 306 Member
    edited April 2010
    today is the last day, and you can add the promo code after you add the sims 3 ambitions to your cart and it'll give you a discount of $20
  • Options
    Tilandra1_Tilandra1_ Posts: 38 New Member
    edited April 2010
    From the code I'd say it was a promotion code given out at PAX, a gaming convention run by the Penny Arcade guys.

Thanks for sharing, every little bit of saving helps. :D
  • Options
    FaeCatLadyFaeCatLady Posts: 160 Member
    edited April 2010
    Thank you for posting this. It's a great deal.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,516 Member
    edited April 2010
    That sounds tempting but I'll be preordering from my local gamestop store so I can get it the day it comes out. I'm taking my vacation that week.
  • Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited April 2010
    Just like to add, that the code is not expired right now. its April 5 8:16pm my time and I just ordered!
  • Options
    sanjacintoladysanjacintolady Posts: 18 New Member
    edited April 2010
    According to gamerdeals.net, the offer has been extended to the 9th. :D

Link here: http://gamerdeals.net/blogs/videogamedeals/archive/2010/03/31/extended-ea-store-20-off-39-95-games.aspx