Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LOADING BAR STUCK ON THE ' WELCOME TO SUNSET VALLEY SCREEN ' HELP! PLEASE !

Hey, Can someone help me
my game just keep freezing at the ' welcome to sunset valley' bit, it gets to about 1/3 of the way and just freeze the loading cursor still moves but after about 1hr it doesnt move. ive restarted it and it stay at the same place.I have lowered down the graphics on options and everything and its still slow

can some help me quick
i would be so gratefull
Thanks x

Comments

• Options
    bob007bob007 Posts: 10,062 Member
    edited April 2010
    Please go and read the responses to your previous posts. Creating new posts does not change the fact that your computer does not meet minimum requirements.
    I do not work for EA nor do I have any association with EA. I am a gamer helping other gamers.
  • Options
    LittleVLittleV Posts: 8,565 Member
    edited April 2010
    You've been posting a lot of these YELLING topics lately, and people have already told you what your problem was in the previous topics, so you don't need to make more. Unfortunately from your other topics it looks like your computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements of the game, which means the game will not work properly or at all on your computer.
  • Options
    NichaedemusNichaedemus Posts: 16,905 Member
    edited April 2010
    Hi,

For reference, Crazyblue96's complete DXDiag report can be found in the following thread:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/186928.page
    When you need help with The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, be sure to check out the Master Help Thread today!
  • Options
    crazyblue96crazyblue96 Posts: 40 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Thanks For Your Posts,
    Its Helped Alot
    I Wont Be Playing TS3 On This Computer
    On Another One Thanks
    x

Shhh LittleV Stop Moaning You Moan Bag !
  • Options
    crazyblue96crazyblue96 Posts: 40 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Thanks Bob And Nichaedemus You Have Helped Alot

Shh LittleV Stop Moaning
    You Not The One Helping Me !
  • Options
    randommermaderandommermade Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited April 2010
    I agree with littlev, just tone it down a little. It is rather annoying when you post multiple threads on one topic and "yell" it at us.