Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Views on my stories

:mrgreen: Hey its monkeygirl74 here. I am the author of Stranded, My Not So Fairytale, and my newest story Destiny. This forum is for people to tell me what they think of my stories. Love them? Hate them? Want to ask me a question? Then just post it right here on this forum. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    squirrel9955squirrel9955 Posts: 647
    edited March 2010
    I just absolutely <3 your new story The End of Life As We Know It! It's just amazing! Please keep writing, I can't wait to find out what happens next! :D
  • Options
    monkeygirl74monkeygirl74 Posts: 561
    edited March 2010
    Thank you so much! It means so much to me to know that people like my stories and don't worry I will keep writing! The next chapter will be out this week, I promise
  • Options
    FadedNoveltyFadedNovelty Posts: 401 Member
    edited March 2010
    I love your new story, (The end... too long to remember it all :-P). I also really liked Forgiven, but not forgotten. Continue both pleeease lol :)
  • Options
    SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    edited March 2010
    I love the new seris, The End of Life as we know it!!! It is a great read! Keep writin :thumbup: , and Makayla is pretty, can you upload her into the exchange? :mrgreen:

Dana :XD:

Check out my stories at http://danastoris.wordpress.com/
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    Silly_SoxSilly_Sox Posts: 37
    edited March 2010
    I love the new story!!!!! It's absolutely AMAZING! Cannot wait to read Chapter 1 :)
    Please continue :)

-Silly Sox
  • Options
    dogluvardogluvar Posts: 44 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I just wanna say that I like your story "The End Of..." It has some very interesting idea's as far as plot goes but some parts you might want to check your spelling, that's all :-)
    I still like it, don't get me wrong but I'm just that kind of person to point out small mistakes that normally no one else would notice :lol: sorry if you don't like that sort of thing...
    Anyways keep writing it! I hope to see more in the future! 8)
  • Options
    bellatrixabellatrixa Posts: 49
    edited March 2010
    The End of Life as We Know It. The title grabbed me when I was scrolling through the storyboard, and I knew it was going to be something special.
    I thought Makayla (is that right?)was a very good character, and yes she is very pretty! I thought the storyline was amazing and the characters were too! I loved the way you made her plagued mum, it was really original!
    I love this story. Its that simple, so keep writing! I will definitly keep an eye out for you!
    Yours truly, Bellatrixa xxx
  • Options
    joddywoddy100joddywoddy100 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I love your new one, The end of life as we know it, i would love to see how she gets back at the man. This is the first i have read of your stories, and are going to read the rest. From this i can see that your talented!

Keep up the good work ;)
  • Options
    monkeygirl74monkeygirl74 Posts: 561
    edited March 2010
    Thank you all soooo much! I got home from school and was having a bad day but now you all have made my day. BTW SassyDana I have read all of your stories and I love them. It means so much to me that you like my stories. Ad for everyone else who commented too you guys are the best!
  • Options
    MissBitsy11MissBitsy11 Posts: 2,994
    edited March 2010
    I have to admit, i didn't really like stranded. But end of life as we know it rocks! I love it! Keep cranking out the good work! :D
  • Options
    angelwings7angelwings7 Posts: 177 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I've fallen in LOVE with "The End of Life as We Know It."
    It's extremely well written, and Makayla is a good actress. :mrgreen:
    I really can't wait until Chapter 1!!!
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited June 2010
    Dain! I started to read this and I realize that it is a lot like my new series that I'm going to make in the future. I already have it all planned out and written but I still need to take pictures.
    Anyway, I really like your intro to the new series and look forward to reading more of you stories! (And if you want to read my up-coming series it is called "The Fate of Harpers Island" and chapter 1 is coming out soon! :mrgreen: )
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    kellorkellor Posts: 3,209 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I love The End Of Life As We Know It!

Also, Forgiven,But Not Forgotten

Keep up the great work! :wink:
  • Options
    dogluvardogluvar Posts: 44 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I just have to add something else because well, I like to talk. I'm absolutely positively outstand with your growth from your first story to The End of Life as We Know It I mean I remember reading your first story awhile back and thought it was okay but when I read your most recent one I didn't think you were the same author.
    I almost clapped for you once I saw that "My not so..." was written by you also
    Just...wonderful :)
  • Options
    ZikitheturtlZikitheturtl Posts: 35 Member
    I absolutely love it