Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In need of help! :[

I posted this before but now i can't find it :roll:

I really want to upload my own avatar! I followed the tutorial: i made my simself, saved her, shared her, and then a message popped up saying 'share sucessful load launcher to upload' or something like that.

It says that in the tutorial aswell, i'm logged in but it says to click the upload button on the welcome page...what???

I can't find my simself in my studio, i'm logged in, it said she was shared but she's not there! :(

HELP! :cry:

Comments

• Options
    mzpink98mzpink98 Posts: 555 Member
    edited June 2009
    Go to your game launcher and your sim should be under uploads then check mark the box and click upload. Then go to your page and click edit avatar. Then click on the tab that says uploaded sims and your sim should be in there click on her and then click submit or save.
  • Options
    GoddessNoireGoddessNoire Posts: 769 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Double click the TS3 launcher and click on the upload button. Select the sim you want to upload and click upload to exchange. it will do that. Then you go your "mypage" make sure you're logged in. Click on edit avatar and you should be able to select your sim.
  • Options
    Ellie_215Ellie_215 Posts: 21 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Thanks you guys she is under uploads, i'm just going to edit her though, hair is a bit lighter than it should be :P

:mrgreen: