Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I can't log in >_<*

okey, wth?

I CAN'T LOG INTO MY OWN ACCOUNT!!!!

O_O Please, someone, help me?
Is there an Admin or someone who can help?
Someone? Anyone?

Did someone hack my account?
I changed my password, I used that password, but still, nothing! D:<

I type in my e-mail and my password, and this is that shows up.
Can someone help out? Someone?

Link: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/blondrose84/Picture16.png

Comments

• Options
    Walden95Walden95 Posts: 3,089 Member
    edited March 2010
    How many tabs do you have open? O.0
    Close them fist.

If you are just trying to play the game, you don't need to log on.
    It's a common error that we get here on the forums so I'm assuming that it is much the same. I wouldn't say that someone hacked your account because if they did, your launcher login would display normally; you would just not be able to login if they changed your password.
    Back to this, you won't need to use your launcher unless you are going to upload something to the exchange.

Sorry, it's just the normal errors EA gives us all the time. Everybody, PCs or Macs are having troubles with their launcher including me. :/

BTW, could you resize your picture or link to it instead, it's breaking the page. :? Otherwise, people's answers will hover off screen if their answers are long enough so you won't be able to read them.
  • Options
    littlesophialittlesophia Posts: 23
    edited March 2010
    Oh sure *goes to add a link instead*

and thanks, but I would like to log in all the same. ~_~
  • Options
    LDoCampoLDoCampo Posts: 79 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I had this issue earlier in my launcher. It gave me a database error, and now I can't launch the launcher at all.
  • Options
    SuperPogimonSuperPogimon Posts: 2,429 Member
    edited March 2010
    Hi there littleSophia. It happened to me yesterday but not in my game launcher. It happened here at my Sims 3 Site account. Whenever I log in the HTTP Status 500- appears on the 'Log in dialog box'. I just wait for it and did get fixed within the day. Hope yours get fixed too.