Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need a family to help fill up the neighborhood? Consider adopting this one

If you are looking for a family to add to the neighborhood, please consider

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1403711

The adult male is one of my favorite Sims. His wife is a pretty born in game from Chrysame. Their son will grow up much like his dad. The twin girls should be very pretty. When I saved them, the babies had just been brought home from the hospital.

And the final reason is that they are so very close to 100 downloads, I'd love to see them make it.
My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)

Comments

• Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited March 2010
    well id love to see, but ONCE AGAIN i cant access the exchange or my page.

thanx ea, bang up job
  • Options
    Mizz_JasmineMizz_Jasmine Posts: 106 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I really like how this family plays out in my game.(:
    They also look really good in my game, although I didn't have those store downloads.
  • Options
    Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    edited March 2010
    I really like how this family plays out in my game.(:
    They also look really good in my game, although I didn't have those store downloads.
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you liked them. 8)

I should have mentioned, Sam has a store bought shirt and vest. He'll wear whatever you like, he doesn't need that vest. :)
    My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
  • Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited March 2010
    well, ill bookmark this thread so i can have a peek later.. when and if my exchange ever works again
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Zeri wrote:
    well, ill bookmark this thread so i can have a peek later.. when and if my exchange ever works again
    My access to the Exchange has been a bit flaky but it eventually allows me in again. I hope yours starts working soon.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for the downloads, the next person is lucky number 100!
  • Options
    CaseyPorter415CaseyPorter415 Posts: 513 New Member
    edited March 2010
    i love this family! I downloaded it two generations ago. I love how she played the guitar in front of city hall all the time. My Ellsworth family that I have in my studio is a descendant of Sally Grant the infant on there. Charity is her Sally's daughter who had twins Corey and Chris.
  • Options
    ChrysameChrysame Posts: 528 New Member
    edited March 2010

It's so nice to hear people enjoy this family. Celia is a favorite of mine but she hasn't gotten a lot of downloads. She and Nicarra's Sammy make a good family.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    i love this family! I downloaded it two generations ago. I love how she played the guitar in front of city hall all the time. My Ellsworth family that I have in my studio is a descendant of Sally Grant the infant on there. Charity is her Sally's daughter who had twins Corey and Chris.
    Now this makes me very happy to hear. A family that was fun to have around and eventually lead to more generations. It's the sort of thing I hope for when I put something in the exchange.