Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ghost Baby, Has this happened to anyone else?

Well I would love to know if this has happened to anyone else yet? lol. I will explain how it
happened. :D

My woman Veronica Styles lives next door to Agnes Crumplebottom. Sometimes at night the
ghost of Erik Darling would appear in Agnes' lawn, and my woman would go over to talk to him.
Well 3 visits later she was romantically interested in him, and they tried for a baby.
I thought nothing would come of it, but the very next day she was sick. By the evening she was supporting her new bump!

I wondered at first if the baby would really appear, but it did, 3 sim days later, she came
out of the hospital snuggle her little GHOST girl Courtney!
She's totally transparent, and I'm beyond surprised.
Poor Veronica jumps every so often when she looks at the child, but yet the baby is an active
member of the household [well as active as babies are].

I have no clue if the baby will disappear like the other ghost do, I've only just paused it
to ask if anyone else has had this happen! lol Let me know!

Here are some pictures for you all to see.

Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-3.jpg

Comments

• Options
    FlyingLizard2005FlyingLizard2005 Posts: 108 New Member
    edited June 2009
    That is just so strange :P
  • Options
    SebastianeSebastiane Posts: 160 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Don't worry It won't dissapear, and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 whenever a male ghost sim trys for babeh with a female sim it always comes out human
  • Options
    fllnanglsw22fllnanglsw22 Posts: 57 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i soooo want a ghost baby
  • Options
    vxsluvswkdvxsluvswkd Posts: 48 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i love it!!! so cute!!!
  • Options
    iFidgetiFidget Posts: 236 New Member
    edited June 2009
    oooh thats awesome. I'm trying to get some ghost genetics into my family starting this generation. fingers crossed all will go to plan
  • Options
    PerkyRainbow999PerkyRainbow999 Posts: 1,624 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Cuuute!! thanks for sharing! I want one now!! :D
  • Options
    EvilMe123EvilMe123 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    :mrgreen: Aw I love it
  • Options
    shay480shay480 Posts: 880 Member
    edited June 2009

Are you sure that's a girl? My ghost baby girl was wrapped in pink, like normal baby girls.

Just asking ...
    "I'm hungry! Bring me a neighbor!"
    b9b8f6e8.jpg
  • Options
    JericaFaceJericaFace Posts: 313 Member
    edited June 2009
    Yes, it has happened to me and a lot of other people. My girl Amor got with Morty Goth, he died in the pool and they had twins (one being a ghost) and now she is pregnant again. =]
  • Options
    faith_ukfaith_uk Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yes, when she went to the hospital it said she was a girl. I got to choose 2 of her traits too. Thanks guys for the comments, I will keep you updated with more pics. I just learnt from the TSR site that I can somehow "bring back" Erik Darling by taking his gravestone to the Landgrabb Lab. It will grant him a little more time on earth, he will be a "playable sim" who can marry and love! I'm off to try that now, I can't have poor Courtney on her own. lol
  • Options
    camimhcamimh Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited June 2009
    My sim's (she's the 3rd generation heir for this house/family) husband drowned right after her grandfather died of old age, which was shortly after they'd had twin boys. Anyway, while she wallowed both in mourning and heart ache (for witnessing her grandpa die and then losing her husband), her parents were taking care of the boys. A couple days later, drippy ghosty hubby visited and she was so thrilled to see him that they started making out and jumped in bed...a few days later she had twin girls.

One is a ghost and one is a fleshy. They're quite cute together lol. If I make the ghost girl the 4th gen heir and marry her to a fleshy will the ghost "DNA" be diluted lol? I think I'll have a hard time just releasing her out into the wide sim world but there's only so much room in the house lol

ETA: oh and she was blue like her daddy as a baby even though she's a girl. (she's a toddler now and she def. a girl)
    Xois5I.jpg
  • Options
    faith_ukfaith_uk Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Some more update photos of mother, child and the father!

Screenshot-1.jpg

Screenshot-2-1.jpg

Screenshot-6.jpg

Screenshot-9.jpg

Screenshot-10.jpg
  • Options
    PerkyRainbow999PerkyRainbow999 Posts: 1,624 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Adorable!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Ellie_215Ellie_215 Posts: 21 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Awh so cute! I'm in love with ghost babies from now on :shock: i mayyyy have to go on the game now and try for hours to get one.....

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    TiatearawayTiatearaway Posts: 15 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Wow! >.<

I tried to aviod looking at the pictures as to not spoil the suprise, but I failed. :'(

Ghost Babies are adoreable.
  • Options
    sojournesojourne Posts: 30 New Member
    edited June 2009
    So what happens when the baby ages to child? Can they go to school? Can they make friends like Casper? lol or do they scare everyone they see?