May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Marry My Babies Mama!

I can't get my Sim to marry the woman who has his baby. They are in love, etc. I have yet to find a single option for engagement/marriage. They have no problem gettin it on though! :P

Comments

• Options
    b0hemianl0veb0hemianl0ve Posts: 34 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm having a similar problem...
  • Options
    SimmyGrace218SimmyGrace218 Posts: 168 New Member
    edited June 2009
    TO get mine engaged they BOTH had to be in a good mood. I had to get them to do other romantic stuff before hand before the prompt came up also.
  • Options
    argonauts67argonauts67 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You have to keep doing romantic interactions, but DIFFERENT romantic interactions. Up in the corner under the relationship status it has to say "simA finds simB irrisistible." Only when this shows up can you get your sims to propose.
  • Options
    tommytrucktommytruck Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Well...that's interesting. I have no idea how to get them both in a good mood, at the same time. Although, with all the erm...activity...I was thinking they were both feeling just fine. :shock:
  • Options
    cassius25cassius25 Posts: 91 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I like how they can just get girl pregnant and not even be engaged. Where Maury @. lol
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Wow...thank you for the information. I'll try it out. I do have to say though, with all the changes, my only complaint would be that I could have used that bit of info in my instruction book. EA, you can keep the 2GB jumpdrive...but tell me how to make my babies mama an honest woman! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Yeah...Maury would have a field day with this. I saw "Try for Baby" and I was like...ZIIING! Story progression mode was cool, all the way up to the part where my boy was named Brant and I was simply informed of it. That woman's gonna get it! haha
  • Options
    shadedgrey63shadedgrey63 Posts: 44 Member
    edited June 2009
    Are you sure she isn't in a steady relationship, engaged, or married to someone else? Try the 'ask if single' option under the romance category. =)
  • Options
    jeresarajeresara Posts: 14
    edited July 2010
    My sims are having the same issue, they live together, are both in love, have 2 kids together and the option for get mairried never comes up...
    ugh! :?
  • Options
    playeralyalyweklplayeralyalywekl Posts: 1,345 Member
    edited July 2010
    cassius25 wrote:
    I like how they can just get girl pregnant and not even be engaged. Where Maury @. lol

OMG that made me LOL so hard! :mrgreen: And I just flipped to the Maury show today too. But today they were talking about people in their 20s who date people twice their age- old enough to be their mom or dad. Doesn't he usually talk about paternity 99% or the time?...LOL
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited July 2010
    I'm sorry but... the title alone had me.
    000202BD.gif
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).