Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fast motion doesn't work?

The fast motion (key 4) is about the same as the speed when you press 3.. Is it the same for you guys?

Comments

• Options
    CarriejaielCarriejaiel Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I have the same problem, still don't know how to fix it. My friend isn't having the issue, :(.
  • Options
    charliesgreat16charliesgreat16 Posts: 98 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think it's supposed to be. It's just fast until they're finished with a certain activity...
  • Options
    SimSevenSimSeven Posts: 738 New Member
    edited June 2009
    there are dumb people and there are just some people that really on questions before common sense.

try it.
    search is key.
  • Options
    ETWilkinsETWilkins Posts: 15 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think it's supposed to be. It's just fast until they're finished with a certain activity...

Yep this my understanding as well. 4 is not supposed to be faster than 3.
  • Options
    NarcissaNarcissa Posts: 811 Member
    edited June 2009
    They are actually all the same in my game :(
  • Options
    litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited June 2009
    from what ive read, 4 speeds up the current activity
  • Options
    AstromiciAstromici Posts: 114 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Clear and consisely, as from the lessons offered in the Sims 3.

1 is normal
    2 is fast
    3 is very fast
    4 is very fast until whenever your sim is done with what he/she is doing, like sleeping or working. It is no faster than 3
  • Options
    FanatixFanatix Posts: 37 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I believe that the original poster was trying to say that the ultra speed pretty much doesn't go Any Faster than normal speed. That is how it is for me as well and my PC is well above the minimum system requirements. I hope they put out a patch to fix this soon because sitting here for 5-10 minutes doing nothing while my sim sleeps is getting old Really Fast!

Also, SimSeven should really learn some manners when posting on the forum. Wouldn't it be easier to help someone rather than to simply insult them. No one is impressed by your rudeness.
  • Options
    FreakAboutSimsFreakAboutSims Posts: 795 Member
    edited June 2009
    The fast motion (key 4) is about the same as the speed when you press 3.. Is it the same for you guys?

I've noticed this bug as well. What is key four supposed to do in the first place? Make it so that the current task gets done?
  • Options
    SxcarmelSxcarmel Posts: 38 Member
    edited June 2009
    My speed only goes 1... SLOW. It wont speed up for anything. Im glad to know I am not the only person having this problem.