Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

four things i really want in CAW

dkingdking Posts: 24 New Member
Custom loading screens so u can make ur own tips and make it so u can change the backround

Custom rabbit holes so u don't have to make a shell or aleast a wider range of rabbit holes

Custom opportunities so you can make new story line

Make it easyer to populate graveyards

One more thing
Custom music is not need but it would be nice

thx 4 reading

Comments

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    edited January 2010
    I'd like to see a feature making it easier to create a thumb icon for your world.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    water_cat1water_cat1 Posts: 751 New Member
    edited January 2010
    what would be cool is if the rabbit holes were a pair of doors (or more doors for the city hall) and are 2 squares thick behind and can be placed on walls like normal doors.

the theatre would have the ticket booth also and have the ability to link doors so they are treated as the same rabbit hole, so you can make back doors.

the only other problem is that objects like the large columns on the city hall, the book racks, grocery racks, etc will also have to become items.
  • Options
    dkingdking Posts: 24 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I am fine with not having some of the other big items in my rabbit holes
  • Options
    BSIReginaBSIRegina Posts: 5,110 Member
    edited January 2010
    And just about all I want is a way to lower terrain without having to gouge holes with one of the valley tools. :lol:

There were a couple of other things I was thinking of yesterday but by now I've forgotten again. :oops:
    Thanks to AdBlock: currently blocking 184 annoying animated siggy .gifs ;)