Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Ideas

YumengYumeng Posts: 122 Member
  1. Zodiac System
    I hope the trait system of Sims 4 will be merged into the calendar system. Sims born in different zodiac signs (Sun Signs, Moon Signs, Rising Signs) are automatically endowed with three different traits. Later, there can also be the specific traits of parental education or the specific traits of blood type in the EPs. For the traits of zodiac signs, please refer to here.
  2. CAS System
    I hope the CAS system of Sims 4 can intelligently create sims through facial and voiceprint recognition.
    Please do not automatically generate citizens or NPCs. I hope there are only some premade households and sims generated by myself in the simulated world, even if NPC may be not enough. Add more interpersonal titles in the family tree, such as uncle, aunt, cousin, father-in-law, brother-in-law, granddaughter-in-law, etc.
  3. Age System
    I hope time in Sims 4 runs slower and it changes season every three days. Days in Sims 4 is equal to months in the real world. There could be 8 to 10 life stages in Sims 4. Young Babies last three or some days; Babies last three or some days for learning speaking and walking at home; Young Children last six or some days for learning 1 to 2 pts of skills at preschool; Children last six or some days for learning 3 to 4 pts of skills at primary school; Young Teens last three or some days for learning 5 to 6 pts of skills at junior high school; Teens last three or some days for learning 7 to 8 pts of skills at senior high school if they pass the entrance exam; Young Adults last six or some days for learning 9 to 10 pts of skills at university if they pass the entrance exam; Adults last twelve or some days for working if they pass the interview; Young Elders last six or some days; Elders last uncertain days. Babies and Young Children could be combined; Young Teens and Teens could be combined.
  4. Memory System
    I hope Sims 4 will have a series of Sims 2 style systems such as Primary & Secondary Aspirations, Wants & Fears and Memories, etc. And I hope every memory has a detailed date.
  5. First Person Perspective System
    In life mode, each time you enter a room, expand the first person perspective based on the room, and cancel the wall cutting. Building mode is not affected by this.
  6. 0 Rabbitholes
    I hope Sims 4 no longer has any rabbit holes, such as tree house, public toilet, tramcar, primary school and all jobs. There are at least three classes in kindergartens, primary schools, middle schools and universities. The school area can be built as freely as other areas. Add careers as manga artist, voice actor, and publishing house. Various weekly magazines and separate editions can be published. TV dramas, movies, cartoons, MTVs, and commercials can be filmed and shown. Games can be developed and sold, and related consoles and arcades can be played.
  7. Action System
    Sims have actions, such as opening and closing doors/windows, dressing and undressing, taking out and putting back dishes/mugs/pans/condiment bottles/toothbrushes/umbrellas/clothes/shoes/socks from cupboards/umbrella racks/wardrobes, etc.
    Sims can take pillows and sheets out of the closet and put them on the ground to sleep and bring them back to the closet, and they can wash and dry them. Cats and birds can walk and sleep on half walls.
  8. Society System
    Merge SimCity and Civilization into The Sims. Medieval Society, Modern Society, Future Society, Primeval Society. Each society matches and restricts its own society function, clothing style, goods, house style and occupation, etc. After playing three or four generations, the system will automatically ask whether to change the society type. Sims who originally lived in the Future Society survived in the Primeval Society because of the end of the world, and became gods in the eyes of primitive sims. It is better to cancel the Simlish language and change it to a variety of real languages, such as English, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, etc.
  9. Others
    I hope in Sims 4 we will have half-tile walls&half walls&foundations, half walls&foundations with a height of 0.5 times, prominent window sills, inverted half walls&foundations, vertical sloping half walls&foundations(22.5 degrees per rotation), Japanese rain gutters, Japanese shrines for ancestral tablets, Japanese single-tile sliding doors, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
    Level 0 - no wind, level 1 - gentle wind, level 2 - strong wind, level 3 - typhoon.
    I hope there will no longer be the phenomenon of mutual penetration and superposition between characters, objects, or between characters and objects due to collisions.
What improvements do you want in Sims 4?
I need zodiac signs, half-tile walls&half walls&foundations, half walls&foundations with a height of 0.5 times, inverted half walls&foundations, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
Post edited by Yumeng on

Comments

• Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    edited April 2023
    I’m still hoping for single-tile doors that are double and triple height. We literally have 0 of either.
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited April 2023
    Future wrote: »
    I’m still hoping for single-tile doors that are double and triple height. We literally have 0 of either.

I second this! Single-tile doors that come in all three (short, medium, tall) wall heights please and thank you.

My wish list of game functions before this game ends:

1) Multi-functional, multi-family lot options
    2) Buildable apartments
    3) Half walls with no top trim option
    4) Half tile wall widths
    5) Auto roofs (for those who find building roofs a nightmare and give up in frustration)
    6) Stair railings placeable on one side of the stairs only (auto two-sided railings suck and steal our ability to customize staircases)
    7) Paintable ceilings
    8) Toggle controls for autonomous cellphone usage (on, off)
    9) Toggle controls for NPC incoming phone calls (none, few, plenty)
    10) Toggle controls for house fires (none, low risk, high risk)
    11) Toggle controls for meal eating times (slow, normal, fast)
    12) Off-grid options for various mandatory cellphone/computer functions (ie: landline telephone to make calls for service or deliveries, newspaper to look for a job, non-electric typewriter to write a novel, more mailbox options, etc)
    Post edited by AncientMuse on
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    edited April 2023
    Before the end of the sims 4 I would like more worlds for example a world with a bigger theme park and a world with a church for families to go to please
  • Options
    Everyone is right.

I hope there will be not only horizontal sloping walls, but also vertical sloping walls.
    I need zodiac signs, half-tile walls&half walls&foundations, half walls&foundations with a height of 0.5 times, inverted half walls&foundations, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
  • Options
    ImpulsiveRaptorImpulsiveRaptor Posts: 16 Member
    I want half-tile walls. A hallway that is only one square wide is too narrow, but a hallway that is two tiles wide is not a hallway, it's a room. The dimensions in this game are all over the place. I feel like this would help with that.

I want real split levels. I want to be able to build under a platform and place doors and windows between floors. I would love to have a basement that pokes out of the ground a little so I could add windows and window wells. Having to use a slope hack with a thousand bushes to hide the sloped land right up next to the house is annoying.

I want to have a garage without a foundation right next to a house with a foundation. You can do this with platforms, technically, but you can't paint the platform and wall with different swatches.

Other than all that, all I could ask for more are spiral stairs. I feel like spiral stairs are the only possibility, sadly.
  • Options
    PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Spiral staircases please :)
  • Options
    OkayLazySimOkayLazySim Posts: 40 Member
    Gates to work on half-walls would be amazing, too. I know you can use a fence there but sometimes I want to use half walls because it makes all other inside walls 'invisible'

Also would be nice if doors in general were sorted for tile size and whether they are doors or arches, it's those simple things that make a difference.
    Food Stall Activist Group
    For food stalls in each neighborhood and cool vendors who don't care for explosions
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,118 Member
    • Spiral stairs
    • Clothes ironing
    • Lawn mowing
    • Water heating
    • Swimming pool cleaning
    • Attic room tool
    • Hobbies system
    • 15x25 lots
    • Composting
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,650 Member
    Strollers, Pool games like Marco Polo, water slide, Baseball like throw baseball and hit with bay or play catch. Classroom gameplay for HSY like ask and answer questions, take notes to help with homework to make it go faster, have a rabbithole football game like they do in DU. The prom royalty and jester be in build and buy mode so you can keep it on the dresser. Crock pot, juicer, food processor, mixer, toaster. I would like to wash blankets. Also have a actual job and a masseuse or yoga instructor, and a nail tech. Or gym leader.
  • Options
    I hope there will no longer be the phenomenon of mutual penetration and superposition between characters, objects, or between characters and objects due to collisions.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,589 Member
    -invite a household over
    -lots that change with the different seasons
    -NPC families showing up on Community Lots
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    edited May 17
    The following functions are important:

*half-tile walls&half walls&foundations,
    *half walls&foundations with a height of 0.5 times,
    *prominent window sills,
    *inverted half walls&foundations,
    *vertical sloping half walls&foundations(22.5 degrees per rotation)
    Post edited by Yumeng on
  • Options
    I hope Sims 5 will be even better than Inzoi!

• Options
    emus97emus97 Posts: 1 New Member
    We all see our sims get sick, like some stomach issues and etc. And after 3-4 hours, they just recover. So i don't bother to take some medicine. If there is some consequences like severe illness or maybe death, that would make more sense
  • Options
    elalokelalok Posts: 1 New Member
    I think it would be a good idea to make skylights ( windows on the roof ) and access to the attic , the possibility of an indoor pool on the shore, not in the ground. I wish there was an option to set the character's height Adult sims some are tall, some are short
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,650 Member
    Sports kit or stuff pack
    Like playing T ball, throwing and playing catch with a Baseball, playing Tennis and Volleyball,(in water and land.) Golfing even mini Golf. Surfing and Boogie Boarding. Ping Pong, Pool Table. Hockey on Ice and Land. Synchronized swimming, Fencing.
  • Options
    RoedeerRoedeer Posts: 6 New Member
    I really want there to be an option to switch the clock from am/pm to 24h even when playing the game in english.
    For all us non-english-speakers that still wants to play the game in english.