Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Features lacking in Base Game

• New aspirations:
Knowledge: Occultist master (Brave trait reward)
Body: Healthy lifestyle
Family: Golden sheep

• New interactions:
Say Hi
Offer food/drink to...
Search for [Sim]'s online data (Marital status, Career, Education, traits, etc.)
Ask about feelings (Current main moodlet)
Ask what happened (Cause of the main moodlet)

• Reward Store: Sentiment cleansing potion

• Pond effects:
- Laughing gull
- Butterflies
- Snakes
- Herring gulls
- Sulani Chickens

• New intercations:
- Run here
- Always run
- Always walk

• Notifications: Accept or deny a romantic interaction from other sims;

• Bulldoze lot button in Manage Worlds

Comments

• Options
    Breathe_No_MoreBreathe_No_More Posts: 175 Member
    To be able to ask what happened is something, I'd also really like to have. Especially when playing my main Sim interacting with other Sims I created. I sometimes see them being "very sad" or "very angry" and I always wonder... what happened to you? A possibility to get to know that without having to switch the Sim one is playing would be great.

I would also like to have an option to wether accept or deny romantic interactions. My main Sim in my current favorite save has a lot of traits that make him feel uncomfortable when being touched or involved in romantic interactions (he does not have the unflirty trait, though). So I usually want him to reject any kind of flirt. BUT ... like I said, he is not unflirty, so there should be some happy girl being able to flirt with him without being rejected :unamused: I even selected in CAS that he has a potential interest in women. But nope, EVERY girl gets a big NO. I would so much like to have an option to let him accept a flirt...

Oh, and another point that is so much missing in the game:
    One-sided friendships and one-sided romances / crushes! That sort of drama I would really, but really appreciate.
  • Options
    DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 299 Member
    Think what is really missing is optional way to buy things or engage with the world aside from just build buy and cas, I feel like way too many things can be done from confines of household lot itself and it doesn't really add or give much reason to really good out and engage in something. Aside from making money, many activities for socializing you can do it very similar and not enough range I think in them, think bars could been more individual and unique for instance, like you get to choose menu and stuff with restaurant you could maybe have options to choose a bar genre or something in music or aesthetics, but maybe is something that will come with bands if they bring that back. Maybe being able to play gigs there as freelancer active career and maybe add concert lot if bands come. But think what sims 4 is missing the most is more diverse fun game loops that aren't all rabbit holes, then I feel like another thing its partially missing is more easy approach to make your own stories.

Changing aesthetics and stuff for world is extremely time consuming, if you make it yourself its really time consuming especially if you're not overly creative person as I feel like Im not personally anymore. Finding things to download feels really complicated and time consuming too especially if you want something of quality aesthetics or maxis match in style that is cluttered with items everywhere. Think the gallery could use ability to find entire worlds similar to being able to download save files externally for that, but would been nice if you could do it in gallery and on a world to world basis opposed to downloading save files that then may have several worlds changed. Also think the lot search on gallery could be better and stretch to be able to search based on amount of toilets and beds for residentially so easier to find based on planned household size. Would been nice for searching household to also be able to search on gender and romantic/woohoo preferences so you can find something matching setups for stories and such.

Also feel like its hard to select in gallery based on quality over quantity, while I can respect that were not all as talented at building myself included. It feels jarring to look for quality, think sometimes its probably because popularity rating probably doesn't work well enough to establish a baseline. I think or would guess is because not everyone is constantly orbiting gallery, so some uploads that may actually be really great and possibly deserving of downloads and favorites tags maybe sometimes get buried between everything else, because you most likely only download and favorite when you're actually searching and needing something for builds.

Maybe they could actually do more to promote good builders, have competitions and highlight winners profile on gallery so you can choose to follow them or what not. Feel like at this point is easier to search for good builds externally on for instance google than actually using gallery.