Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me name my droid

This is the droid in question:

2bab4050bdb9df0187d860db4e08fa8eeb7fcfbe.pnj

She was initialized to help with policework in Black Spire, since now that the First Order is gone from the city, the organized crime tries to fill the power vacuum.

Her owner is the sort of redeemed General Hux, but in my story it so happened that not he, but Rose Tico named the droid. Unfortunately I cannot think of a good name myself and have no real idea what Rose would name a droid, either.

My initial ideas were "Bibi" (from BB), "Sheev" (after Emperor Palpatine, although that would be a bit like naming your dog Adolf in Berlin in 1945) and "RA3" (after Hux' mentor, Rae), but I have the feeling there could be a better name out there still. It absolutely doesn't have to be grounded in Star Wars lore, can be anything!

Comments

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Torch. Like a blowtorch, a spark of rebellion, or the purple dragon from The Sims 1: Makin' Magic Expansion Pack.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited March 9
    Arthur

I don't know why. It just looks like an Arthur
    (Edit: I see that it's a she. No reason why a she can't be an Arthur?)
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,097 Member
    edited March 9
    Andie ? or AnD :)

Edit: the female version.
    Post edited by MiataPlay on
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited March 9
    since you brought up BB I was gonna say my default answer to all and any naming problems: Bob

but since droid was referred to as she i don't know Barbara? Beau? Bel? Plum?

Oh or how about some berry name since it is a ball shaped object like Elderberry? refer to as Granny?

I have no idea what these are called in Star Wars but I do think it would be more fun if they had pet names
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 633 Member
    B3-B0 (Bebo) 🤖
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    Social Media: 🐘@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: 🎨 Jac related CAS and Build CC | 🖼️ Film Noir Wall Decorations | 👩🎨Pauline King Art
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member

BL^CK - B€TTY
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    Blueberry.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Thank you everyone for your suggestions! I KNEW there'd be something better than my ideas out there and I found it! @Simmingal and @FatTribble23 , I fell in love with your berry suggestions. B3-RY it'll be.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    OH!!! Anne

Anne Droid.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    BL^CK - B€TTY

Ha! That was my first thought as well. I thought of the old song.

Come to think of it, I have a Black Betty pirate in my game.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Looks like I need more droids to make use of all the suggestions.

(But then I always forget my sims have them.)
  • Options
    LiELF wrote: »
    BL^CK - B€TTY

Hmmm...interesting. This droid made both of us think of that Black Betty song, bam-ba-lam!
    Is the force strong with droid or is the force strong with us, me wonders?? 🤔

Come to think of it @LiELF, I've had a Black Betty pirate in my game for a very long time. She's Captain of the Sea Dog Pirates! 😜

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    BL^CK - B€TTY

Hmmm...interesting. This droid made both of us think of that Black Betty song, bam-ba-lam!

Come to think of it @LiELF, I've had a Black Betty pirate in my game for a very long time. She's Captain of the Sea Dog Pirates! 😜

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 It would appear that The Force is very strong with Black Betty (bam-a-lam). Perhaps it is she who is doing the mind tricks!

(I'm really wishing we had bands right now because I SO want the Sea Dogs to play Black Betty.)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    BL^CK - B€TTY

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 It would appear that The Force is very strong with Black Betty (bam-a-lam). Perhaps it is she who is doing the mind tricks!

(I'm really wishing we had bands right now because I SO want the Sea Dogs to play Black Betty.)

Exactly!

Let’s hope Black Betty has a couple of bands manifesting tricks up her sleeve!

Here’s to Black Betty and The Sea Dogs, and B3-RY and The Rollin’ Droids! 🍻